Pet Peeve 2013 : Swingers Discussion 21790510201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPet Peeve 2013
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 430   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you SED, those little angels are the light of my life and as you well know those daily pictures and updates are all I have of them with them living so far away.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Sophia,

Thank you, truly! Nothing I could possibly say could ever make my point better than your long winded rant filled with gross exaggerations, blatant lies and pathetic cries for attention and sympathy.

Well done my little author , you paint quite a picture if one likes fantasies, personally I prefer reality and those with a firm grip on it.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
doh!!

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
Yes, you sexy beast you told me. But still I couldn't figure out what I did. I looked at the list of blocked and that wasn't it!

Mr. Va and I were just shootin' the crap one night and he looked into it, a true gentleman that came to the rescue of a damsel in distress.

See, you have me the problem. He gave me the problem, but offered a solution. ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
hey now, i may, or may not be special, but this particular man right here told you long ago that you blocked me. while i am at it, your sls privates are closed. trying to tell me something? is this passive/aggressive i have been reading about?

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
And then, there is me! The person that accidentally blocked everyone. For almost a year friends were asking me what's wrong with my FB, my wall is empty. And I had no idea what I did! Until that one special man, who happens to be on vacation with his wife, riding a 230k on his bike...who came to my rescue.

Mrs.Sav, please, your babies are precious!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Sorry to disappoint you Mrs Sav, my stories and opinions are written honestly. No lies or exaggerations. Guess you aren't as great as you proclaim at reading people or determining bullshit.

Hubby was a little confused at your claims that I lie since he has read the posts I make and finds them to be truthful. He recalls the same events, conversations, and all that I have relayed. So if two people experience the same things is it still a lie? MMMMMM good question. If I listed the names and posted the pictures of the people we met to verify these same stories, mmmmm, is it still a lie?

I am not sorry if you don't like our profile, pictures, posts, stories, or opinions. I am not sorry if you think my appearance on the forums have been too dramatic for you. I am not sorry that our life is a bit more colorful than many others in the 'lifestyle' because we are new and active. We started this lifestyle less than three months ago and have jumped right in and because of our decision to do so, we have had a number of experiences, met a number of good and bad couples, and all in a short period of time. We have inquired, met, fucked some and would never fuck others. But it does not make it a lie.

We don't ask for colorful events to happen in our life both in and out of the lifestyle, but damn, the colorful things sure do happen to us whether we ask for them or not. Whether you believe what happens in our life is truthful is on you. However, before you go around calling me a liar, you may want to stop on by and live our life for a while. If you are not willing to do that then you may not have any reason to call us or me in particular a liar. Yes, I guess us is the proper word since by calling me a liar, you are calling my husband a liar.

We don't boast of having high paying jobs, we don't boast of huge houses, fancy cars, extravagant lifestyles, or other excesses. We don't lists all of our woes and grievances on this site. We don't call people names, generalize them into categories that are offensive, and we don't purposely attack people because we are... what..maybe jealous, bitter, petty, bitchy, angry, stupid, or just plain mean.

If that makes me dramatic, then so be it, I would rather be the kind of dramatic person I am as compared to other dramatic people I have seen on the forum. I would hate to have a reputation of someone who always finds faults with other people, acts as if they are superior to others, and that their opinion must be adhered to or the other person is a piece of dirt not worthy of any respect. Someone who complains about others not living up to some invisible standard in swinging that has yet to be established.

Anyone who is like that is filled with a lot of baggage that appears to be spilling out uncontrollably. They have issues and project those issues onto others in the desperate attempt to make themselves feel and look better than they are, but fail to see how miserably they are failing.

I am not going to fret to much over you not liking me. I am just glad it is finally out there for all to see. Mrs Sav doesn't like me and thinks I am a liar. All the curiosity surrounding the 'carefully worded' attacks is solved. Mrs Sav thinks I am a liar because odd, strange, funny, stupid, and other adjectives happened to me and my family. Mrs Sav thinks I am a liar because I can articulate what happens. Mrs Sav thinks I am a liar because I share things about our swinging experience and when she gets on me, I don't cower in the corner. Mrs Sav thinks I am a liar and I am not. Sorry Mrs Sav.

The only thing that I possibly said that was not fully true was that I respected you. I guess, I should have stated clearly, I respect that you have a difference of opinion from mine, not that I respect you despite having a difference of opinion.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I don't bother looking, at my news feed. The people I want to hear from, show up in my notifications. I check from there, instead of scrolling the news feed.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17568 posts)
C,

there is social, and there is mindnumbing.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
I, personally, find it funny that people complain about people, being social, on a social network.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17568 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 430   End
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013