Pet Peeve 2013 : Swingers Discussion 21790510101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPet Peeve 2013
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 397   End
User Details are only visible to members.
fuck ,blowing your nose is worse. at least is fun watching people have fun. but blowing their nose?.... don't think so my friendo

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
"people who blow their noses in places like; cafeterias, kitchen, pantries, dinning table. can people just go to the fucking bathroom and blow their fucking noses?"

Which is worse, witnessing people blowing their load or blowing their nose?

The last party we were at, people were having sex in the kitchen, the pantry, on the dining room table, on the couch, on the floor, on the bar, in the bedrooms, on the deck, in the bathrooms...

Perhaps the answer to your question is: Yes but....

"Shitter's full."

:-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
PP.....we're going to a house party this weekend with several people we've never met, so we were checking out their sls profiles.....one of them being a sf. Yes, we know that sf are as rare as "unicorns" & should be considered gems......however, when reading this sf profile full of "do not", "will not", "must", "will only" rule after rule after rule, we decided that this sf can remain a mythical creature! Sometimes it's just not worth it!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
LOL @ goodenuff!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9079 posts)
people who blow their noses in places like; cafeterias, kitchen, pantries, dinning table. can people just go to the fucking bathroom and blow their fucking noses?

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
Now I can't get the theme song for Green Acres out of my head.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
We don't live in town, but out in the country. In these parts, farmers also live out in the country, doing their farm-business things, as they should. Normally I have no complaint about that, except today downwind of me, while I was mowing for a couple hours, a farmer steadfastly applied manure to his field. OMG, the stench! If the yard wasn't in desperate need of mowing, I would have given up and run inside, so that's my PP today. :(

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9079 posts)
Oh my -- the lousy grammar and spelling in profiles! My favorite today -- fraise instead of phrase. OMG!

Westminster MA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
PP Not asking politely, you may use tongue . . .

West Branch MI
Username hidden
(165 posts)
PP -- Men that assume I will be attracted to them because they are attracted to me. As if my PPs about facial hair, cowboy boots and do rags cease to exist when they are all combined in one package on a man that treats me like a side of beef. Not sexy, not at all.

I think this forum is great, I can peeve away and get it all out!

West Branch MI
Username hidden
(165 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 397   End
TOPIC: Pet Peeve 2013