People with profiles on swing lifestyle who are not in the swing life style : Swingers Discussion 2214571011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPeople with profiles on swing lifestyle who are not in the swing life style
TOPIC: People with profiles on swing lifestyle who are not in the swing life style
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ummm..ok Not sure who exactly said anything that would cause you to come out with all of that, but I hope you feel better now that you got it off your chest

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
I love it when people think that "real" swingers are notorious bed notchers who fuck whoever shows up and use the wonderful excuse of "its only sex, right?" or... "we aren't dating, its just fucking". As if when you enter this lifestyle you become a free prostitute. I tire of people insinuating that because I am hyper selective in who I fuck, I must be snobby and think I am better than others. I am a grown ass woman. I fuck who I want to fuck, and I do NOT fuck who I choose not to fuck. If that makes me a fake swinger, or makes me one who is not "in the swing lifestyle"....bite me. Well, unless I don't like you. If I don't like you, fuck off.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
So Shelly, what you are saying is that there are those who either by their own admission or by simple observation and deduction are not swingers, or in the lifestyle, who PAY to be on a swing and lifestyle site solely for the purpose of using the forums and maintaining a profile? I just want to be sure.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
The official forum "think tank"; absolutely delicious!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5162 posts)
Robert...If someone not participating in a culture, and their life has come down to clinging to a web site and dots on a screen in which you have nothing in common with 95% of it's members other than retarded inside jokes and cookie recipes, and you PAY for it...It's time to reevaluate and figure out where the hell your life has gone wrong...Jus sayin

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
"Guessing there are a couple of hundred thousand URLs on the interwebs where the attention craving, bored, and life challenged can have a virtual relationship with folks in order to have someone to talk to."

Good thing since the OP has probably already been run off most of them for being such a classless, ignorant boor.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Ever stop to think that some tried the lifestyle and found it wasn't for them or they lack the time ir money to participate and decided to use the forums to chat with people?

A perfec example of too busy to play would be just. He claims to work 84-90 hours a week. If true and if he is an active playing member, than he can only play when he isn't away on a rig.

Which simply takes more time away from any kids he might have. Personally if I had to work like he and had kids, I wouldn't be here at all. Too tired to play and what energy I would have left would be devoted to spending every moment with the kids and the nights with the wife... Alone.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7442 posts)
It runs the full spectrum as far as age goes, although the most common "claimed" age range in terms of what I am talking about seems to be late 30s to early 50s

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
rdy2playwu ..Methinks there are a LOT of very bored very lonely very socially challenged people out there.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Do free members have Fora access? I didn't realize they did. I think the guys who fall into this catogory are trying very hard to be swingers, or really wish they could be, some are better at it than others. The women and "couples" (or alleged couples) who fall into this category on the other hand, seem to use this site for reasons ranging from a photo dump to a lonely hearts club to a really bitchy coffee clutch.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: People with profiles on swing lifestyle who are not in the swing life style