People with profiles on swing lifestyle who are not in the swing life style : Swingers Discussion 221457
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPeople with profiles on swing lifestyle who are not in the swing life style
TOPIC: People with profiles on swing lifestyle who are not in the swing life style
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
Whats up with that? Sometimes it's actually in the profile, other times the red flags just make it all too obvious. Guessing there are a couple of hundred thousand URLs on the interwebs where the attention craving, bored, and life challenged can have a virtual relationship with folks in order to have someone to talk to...Most of which are Free....why a paid swing site?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
sirandp ,,,,using a swing site as a dating site,,,that is another discussion entirely..or is it?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
From time to time I'll see a profile from a Straight Single who states they are only looking for a Straight Single from the opposite sex, and a paraphrased line from The Princess Bride keeps entering my head: "You keep using that word, Swinging. I do not think that word means what you think it means."

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
Shell! Grrrl, it's been too long! Looking forward to seeing you again, girlie. Does the club in memphis come equipped like the other one? Hopefully, we won't be bringing Ms. Muffy along with us next time. lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
lost_j1 First, I never said anything about being choosy, I was talking about people who have never and never planned to partake in the lifestyle. You have multiple certs, some of which speak of sex, so unless these folks are fibbing, I assume you don't fall into that category.

Second, Never claimed to know "everything", but I have been in the lifestyle 12 years and for the past 4, have made my living in the lifestyle, we own and operate 4 clubs in the Chicago area. We do seminars at Exxxotica every year, have a regular column on life on the swing set and and have published material on swinging and the lifestyle. Still, none of that is necessary to figure out that if a person has been on a swing site 6 years, and NO ONE has ever publicly admitted to knowing them, chances are they are not lifestyle. When they actually SAY SO in their profile, no speculation is required. For my part, I have never said or implied anyone's "opinion" was wrong or invalid. If you claim I have expressed my opinion, and corrected statements that are demostrativly false...guilty as charged

Finally, If a bored housewife or a socially awkward guy wants to put some neck down pics on a swing site and substitute it's fora and chat rooms for a social life, so be it. I'm just trying to get my hands around the motivation.

IF you would like to shift the discussion to what is "Too Choosey" or if there is any such thing, be my guest. I will be happy to participate

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Party, I do not know you well. And I will never judge you because I can judge noone. However, from reading your posts in this thread I have the following impressions of your posts. 1. If you are a swinger, you are supposed to fuck. If you do not fuck, you are a "fake" swinger, or you are a poser. 2. You are the reigning expert on all swingers. You know everything about everyone, and are the Doctor Ruth of the lifestyle. You post your opinions freely, yet when others post their opinions you resort to calling them catty names or dismissing them as being ignorant. You cannot tell anyone who is and who is not a real swinger or fake for that matter. Because what works for you and your wife is not necessarily what works for others.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Party:

You are being seen by people as expecting people to be fucking everything with a hole. Why? Because you keep trying to say that people who aren't fucking aren't swinging.

Even I know that for different people, there are different meanings to what swinging is. Some of us don't see it as fucking everyone or randomly screwing each other.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7681 posts)
Turning down the chicks left and right, Robert? Good for you. There's no such thing as too selective.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4044 posts)
Lost:

I agree with you. No shame in being highly selective in who you have sex with. I myself am hyper selective.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7681 posts)
LOL shelly, I do miss that Charming way you tell one to piss off. good to see you here again.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
Ditto lost,, I sure have missed you!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2218 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: People with profiles on swing lifestyle who are not in the swing life style