PICTURES : Swingers Discussion 419871021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPICTURES
TOPIC: PICTURES
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
User Details are only visible to members.
We don't have face pics on our profile, private or not, but we do have some we'll send if we're going to meet up with someone...although we do have a webcam that we'll use, too, if we're talking with someone about meeting. We did a no-face-pic-exchange meeting once with a local couple who have young kids around our kids' ages. We decided to meet at a park for an hour or so with the kids one evening, just to sort of size each other up a bit. When we asked how we'd recognize them, they said, "We'll be the ones with the two kids running wild."

We get there at a time the playground is usually not too terribly busy, only to find there's a birthday party there. Try to find the couple with two kids running wild!!

It worked out well, we were the only two couples there scanning the crowd purposefully!

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
We will not meet anyone without seeing pics first. We did that once, and once was enough.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I agree to the one whom initiates the conversation must produce first but sometimes it is like sure what the heck! Only our non-face pics are public and we do not take anyone that does not have one serious!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
L. , there's nothing wrong with keeping the same pics on your profile. It's just that when you look completely different from your pics, it becomes an issue. Or if all you have is a face pic and you're really extremely overweight, than that's an issue.. (not that there's anything wrong with that).. we would just like to see everyone in their entirety before we meet them.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(26 posts)
We're among those who don't update pics often....firstly, not much has changed since the ones we took last, and secondly, we don't have a ton of opportunities to take new ones that would be any different than the shots we have now, so we don't bother. Hoping to get some new ones next month, but we think the ones we have are still pretty representative of us.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
I feel your pain!!. people are either too lazy to post a pic or just a fake looking to collect pics.. Your topics raises another good question to us as well... How come most couples have the same pic on here that they've had for the last 6month-1year? Don't they bother updating their profile?.. we try to put new pics on our profile ever few weeks. I can tell a lot from photos and i'm tired of telling people that we're not interested after they finally send us some new pics... that's my two cents... xoxo

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(26 posts)
We do not meet without seeing pics first. If they won't send pics then they are trying to hide something. Being deceptive is not a way to start any kind of relationship. IMHO.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
We made a mistake ONCE by not asking to see pictures first...NEVER again will we do that. We were new to the lifestyle at the time but learned the hard way.

He had very few teeth...she had straggly, dirty hair. Neither one could carry on a conversation and we were so embarrassed that we wanted to run.

We made arrangements to meet at a local bar where we felt comfortable but hated the fact the people we knew there saw us with these people.

I know we are not supposed to judge people by the cover...but come on...you have to be neat, clean and know how to dress if you expect to make lifestyle friends.

So the answer to your question...we expect to see pictures before hand...a PG picture with clothes on is a must. A face shot is a must...plus it is easier to recognize the people when they enter the room.

This is our opinion. C&J

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
TOPIC: PICTURES