Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum PICTURES
TOPIC: PICTURES
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
no schwing, you go to Jacksonville, drop a bit south to Saint Augustine and then head north

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Couplelookin..... okay I forgot how the rest was actually spelled. I've seen a few pictures on your profile that I'd like to copy. Pictures would be purely optional.

Now, should we go all the way to Jacksonville, Florida and then head north or maybe head north from Atlanta? Maybe just a straight shot northeast to Pa.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Lookin, Are they newbies? Bein vip members could put you in a position of role model.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
dearest coupleloooking, you are way to sexy not to emulate but no one could copy your style and beauty so I say be flattered! I have to admit we got the wet T-shirt idea from you! (There... I came clean!)

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Test them out with something you think they would NEVER do.

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
It's hard to slap someone in PM ; )

But besides that, I found it more funny than insulting. Sure there are things I'd change about myself, but overall, I'm doing just fine as I am, and although he was a little ham-handed with his words, I got what he was TRYING to say.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Exp, your comments reminded me of a comment a playmate from a party once made to me, winner of the Most Backhanded Compliment Of The Year Award:

"You're my hero- you worked that party like a pro! I'd rather spend time with you than with a roomful of stuck-up Barbies!"

L., not Barbie, and fine with that

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
We never meet without seeing the lady or couple first. We all want to be discreet, but just for practical purposes, we would like to at least recognize you in the bar we meet at! Of course, you can't guarantee that the pics will be up to date, but that is the chance you take I guess. There have been a few couples who just wanted to meet us without pics, but we have politely declined. One other practical point....we have over the years, gotten messages from the same couple when we had previously said "no thank you" to an invitation to meet. Pictures are an easy way to recognize who have sent us messages before, besides mail history.....

Sandy Spgs GA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Pics are a must for us prior to meeting and that means pictures that indicate a whole person. We are in absolute agreement with all who say that if the other party is the one who initiated the contact they need to be prepared to show some pics. I never get the concept of someone who writes asking us to open our private ones when we've had no prior e-mail, forum or chat room contact. If we wanted every joe blow stranger to see them, they wouldn't be locked in the first place. Common sense: such a precious commodity.

Pen, I don't know how anyone could get confused about what kind of contacts you seek. Your profile is very well written and very clear about what you are in this site for.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I agree, Pen, and most of our emails say just that..."Nice pics/profile...let's get acquainted." Um, thanks, and you are who?

I did get an email recently from people far away, who wanted access to our private pics, but hadn't opened theirs. I just don't get it.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
TOPIC: PICTURES