PICTURES : Swingers Discussion 41987
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumPICTURES
TOPIC: PICTURES
Created by: ou812yuck The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ladywife and Poly don't fit each other's specification but it doesn't mean we can't be buds, enjoy other things and who knows? She could tie me to her husband's desk and we all might like it?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I'd have to reply: It was written to weed out the couples we aren't interested in meeting. Once again it seems to have worked.

Have a nice weekend.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
<<So you'd come to visit NYC only if you could have sex with us?>> No, but we probably would not initiate contact with someone in a town we were visiting unless we fell in line with most things in their profile.

<<I was speaking to Ladywife earlier today, and we were talking about this subject. Why is it that people see dominance as aggression? Dominance can be so delicate, so gentle so subtle, a whisper, a word, the right move, the look, the confidence that someone exhudes..... :)>> Never thought of it from that perspective.

<<There are other features that attract me, and when they're present, other features which under different circumstances would be paramount become less important. >> So true. We find it very interesting to see the things that attract each other to other people. At times it is the smallest of things.

<<Thanks for not telling me that you found it mean spirited, and snobbish :)>> Was that intent?

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
All of New York is upstate from here. Everythin is relative.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Thrills, haven't forgot you need the weck recipe. I'll get it to you when I get home late next week. In the meantime, go to Buffalofoods dot com. They have just about everything and their prices are quite reasonable.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
NYC sounds like a great place. After reading your profile a few months back, some of still do that, it was obvious after the first paragraph that a trip to NYC would be wasted in all likelihood....lol. 1. "strong male, a bit on the dominant side, with a dominant attitude and personality"......Not here. It takes several meetings before I'm the aggressor in any situation.

2. "Males, she enjoys taller then her (in heels, over 5'10)."....uh oh. 5'8" on a good day.

After that the rest of your profile was just read because we found it interesting.

Now if you're willing to make an exception, or two obviously, a trip to NYC in the next few years is in our plans....<weg>

I wonder. Did this post have a meaning or was it simply to amuse myself?

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
In Buffalo, you like to say you are WESTERN NY. We have many Italian and Polish cowboys there to fight with us Senecas. Then we all go get Schelendowski sausage, a beef on weck, some wings and wash it down with a Genny cream ale.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
When I was in graduate school in Syracuse, I thought THAT was "upstate NY." Mrs. Valovers grew up in Massena, up on the St. Lawrence River border with Canada. Now THAT is about as UPstate as it gets. Then I taught at the college in Plattsburgh, NY. That's almost as upstate as Massena.

What's with this Buffalo/Rochester stuff as upstate. Can't people see on the map that they are midway north & south in NY. That makes them MIDDLEstate, doesn't it? ROFL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Hey thrill, don't you love it when you tell people you're from Western NY and they go "ah upstate"?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Now see we lived in that area for 4 yrs when I was in the Navy. We were still in the experimental stage of our life back then though.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: PICTURES