Out of their league : Swingers Discussion 223565
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumOut of their league
TOPIC: Out of their league
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
What do you take from that? We see the physical aspect of it and that's pretty much it.

Is there something else besides looks that would lead you to the conclusion that you would be out of anyone's league?

We know it when we see it. We don't even talk about it, we just get that feel or vibe and move along.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
I've always been surprised on the rare few times anyone has ever said I was intimidating. A guy I knew in high school told me several years later that he and a couple of his friends dug me back when we were in school, but were intimidated because I always seemed "so mature". Damn! And I dug him back in school. {shrug} oh, well, that was one New Year's Eve he'll never forget, I think he was trying to make up for lost time.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
I think it would be fun for KnB and I to try to intimidate each other.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18782 posts)
I'm sometimes intimidated by guys that above a certain level of handsome, but I'm MOST intimidated by guys that are extremely intellectual.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
I have definately felt this, and I have been told by some who met us...and were surprised that we are actually very friendly people...that they should have emailed but did not because of the whole league thing. Have I ever seen a picture and thought that? Yes, but not due to looks. For me, if I see a couple and they are super fit...knowing that people usually enjoy spending time with people who have things in common with them, I do not email. I would not have shit to talk about with a marathon runner LOL, that is what I mean. I don't know. If anyone answers back in a rude way, just take it that you know they are assholes...at least you didn't fuck them LOL.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I guess throughout our swinging, we've just left ourselves open to surprise. I've been the oldest in the room doing the youngest in the room, so it's not about age, and it's really not all about looks either. Generally, we tend to go for people who have something in common with us, but that can include a number of things.

So, I guess "no one" is out of our league. Don't you have to play some sort of game to be in a league anyway? :P

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
I would have introduced them to the Racers!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
Way.

We actually didn't email them out of sexual interest. I won't lie - they were hot - but I saw their new profile and it screamed hostility to people who weren't ultra-hotties. I wrote them a friendly email suggesting they not be so nasty, and there are friendlier ways to try to convey that they really want top-shelf peeps, but I don't think they really read what I wrote. They sent that reply and then blocked us. I have no idea if they are still around. A single girl we know also emailed them and received a similar reply (although she was called a cow).

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18782 posts)
Someone actually said that to you?

No way!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8004 posts)
Nothing makes me think someone is out of my league.

However, I can sometimes infer that someone would consider me out of *their* league, and therefore don't bother. This can be based upon their social status, or what kind of personality I'm reading from them.

Examples:

Scarlett Johanssen.

One couple who emailed back saying if they wanted to fuck pigs they'd go to a farm.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18782 posts)
What do you take from that? We see the physical aspect of it and that's pretty much it.

Is there something else besides looks that would lead you to the conclusion that you would be out of anyone's league?

We know it when we see it. We don't even talk about it, we just get that feel or vibe and move along.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8004 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Out of their league