Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Our own worst critic
TOPIC: Our own worst critic
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That's a good point Mrs E, as much as we are our own worst critics, our spouses are our biggest fans. That's part of why we love them so.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
And every bit is worth it!!! Laurie Mother of 5 ages 25, 28, 29, 30 and 32. They have delighted me every step of their lives, with a little s**t time just to keep me on my toes

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Pen, don't think that issue you have about your waist will be getting better anytime soon. The good news is your boobs should be making you much happier. Congrats!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Great Topic. Ironically I'm more comfortable naked now than I was when a was young, firm and weighed 100 lbs. The only thing I can figure is that I'm mentally more self confident. That or I've just reached the point of oh screw it, I don't need to prove myself to anyone. I have a tougher time dressed. The only advantage of being overweight is hubby doesn't have to look at the bank statement and say "you spent how much for that outfi???" I am determined to get in better shape and just can't bring myself to spend the same amount on clothes until I do when I don't like how they hang on me anyhow.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I do this daily, I do not like mirrors at all I avoid them at most costs, when we go out I hate them even more, I know what I looked like 7 years agao when we met it aint like I do now.... I have gained weight since my "baby playground" was taken out, can't seem to loose it, I work out, I eat good foods, don't know what else to do .....no gyms close to home so I am trying to do it alone, have lost some weight and hope to loose more this year but I keep telling Gary if we had the $$ I would have surgery, lypo and bigger boobs!!!

We will see what the new year brings... hopefully a loss of 25-30 lbs....

~ T

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
I Carla can relate to all of this. My highest weight was 265 and I still have a fat image.

I hate my legs (calves and thighs) and try to cover them at all times..I just bought a pair of thigh high boots to COVER it all...

So when we go to clubs or parties and it is time to play....I have to make sure the lights are low, stating how romantic it is....but it is a lie.

It is just that I hate my body and wonder why I put myself through this all the time. I feel it is a tad degrading for me to undress. Guess I should just feel differently but hard to do as I have conditioned myself to think I am not pretty at all.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
ooopssorry about th typing need a new keyboard to many keys sticking together

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Well said Expo

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
we used to think well we could use some work. then we went to our first nudist resort. within miinutes of being there sitting at the pool , this aldy coems wlaking by us speaking to everyone one there with a masectomy.Within a few hours of that a real peronable lady came walking by doing the same thing with 2 masectomies. The next day loungin at the pool again with the longest towels on the planet by our side, this woman on a cart came driving by. sat down on the edge of the pool, proceded to take her leg off. At that point Suzy and I looked at one another and said who the hell are we to be so vain. Be excited with what you have, health, feeling sexy and looking great.If someone does not like the way your body looks.............fuck em and not in th good way. They can look elsewhere. You can find imprefections on everyone even the perfect one that has that bon sticking out in the small of their back,or the crooked smile etc. There is something to be found on everyone......... cept me i am perkept I would probably be depressed all the time if i took all of my defects and put them out there for me to see."when you wish upon a star "ok ok will keep my day job. but come kiss this frog

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We've notified the webmaster AGAIN. What's with some of the west coast folk and picture "borrowing"? That individual happened to have 2 profiles we found. Thanks for the heads up dragon.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9049 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
TOPIC: Our own worst critic