Our Service Men Women : Swingers Discussion 44295
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumOur Service Men Women
TOPIC: Our Service Men Women
Created by: cumberland_bi_couple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Bacchus served in Vietnam as well as a number of more minor police actions. And before anyone wants to tell me the AF does not see combat, you would be wrong. He speaks little of Vietnam but we know what the ribbons stand for. What he does speak to is each time he came home, being spit on. If we let a thread like this turn into pissin at each other it also demeans the Armed Forces member it's supposed to support. Please don't do that. We send care packages, e-mails to many people we're acquainted with, always buy a service member a drink when we see them in a bar, pick up dinner tabs, anything we can think of to make them know they're honored. We honor them everyday in our hearts and minds. It's so important.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Roy, I respect your wishes and In turn I know there is nothing I can do to repay you for the service you gave! I will do as you wish in your thread and hope my blessings for you and other soldiers are enough for now!

My family stands beside Perfectmatch in honor of you and yours!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
hders, the only embarrassment he had is he did not go with his gut feeling and he let the liberal press sway his thoughts to let Saddam Husein stay in power. George H has publicly said that he regrets that move still today because it showed weakness in his presidency.

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Huh... Last I heard we were fighting back the evil invaders of Kuwait and we were at Cease fire with the evil invaders that sat at a table and told us they did not want war with us and would abide by our Resolutions. They didn't! George W finished the job his Daddy should have done and Clinton didn't have the Gonads to do!

I too have nothing but respect for our troops and find a lot of truth in what Pen said!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
The terms of the war. Some say rigght, some say wrong are not important. The soldier that are there are doing the right thing. They are standing behind our country and flag. The conditions are horrific. They need our support. Their families need to feel our love. We thanks and pray for them everyday.

Hopefully everyone will have a safe return to their loved ones and friends.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Roy, I agree with you that the wives and husbands left state side deserve a round of applause, even if you don't agree with why their spouses are overseas. The ones left behind have as much stress, if not more, than the ones that have gone to war. Not knowing what is happening, or if/when you will see them again. I am with you on giving them applause, and all the support that we here on SLS have been known to show.

Lora (and Chuck)

Pittston Township PA

Username hidden
(1142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Our Service Men Women