Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Other Swinger Sites and SLS
TOPIC: Other_Swinger_Sites_and_SLS
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 23 of 23
User Details are only visible to members.
I started on AFF and never had any luck, just a bunch of guys jerking off on cam....or videos...no real people. We found this site around 3 yrs ago and I like it so much better. More class...more...intimacy.

Oakland TN
Username hidden
(118 posts)
AFF - waste of time, IMHO. And no, it doesn't mean I'm a HO! LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
A lot of people complain about SLS, and I think there are a lot of things that would really improve some of the features here... but I don't have a clue how to do it! I know there is Adult Friend Finders, which is expensive, and I've just recently found Adult Swingers Club, but its fairly new and doesn't have much of a member base, especially here in California. Maybe what SLS needs are some volunteers(?) to help get the site redesigned. I really don't have the answer, I just know we don't want the Twinkies running away with the Ho-Ho's. ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 23 of 23
TOPIC: Other Swinger Sites and SLS
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.