Other Swinger Sites and SLS : Swingers Discussion 2120221011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumOther Swinger Sites and SLS
TOPIC: Other Swinger Sites and SLS
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Personally, Sir... I'm very happy the web came along ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
We started out on AFF, lost interest pretty quick, found SLS, were treated pretty harshly and then moved over to Swingers date club.. From there to Lifestyle Lounge and then back to SLS.

They all work, but some have better features than others. I recall what it was like before the web came along and honestly, it was more exciting!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8038 posts)
I like their "match" features, I just think they are expensive... the newer AdultSwingerClub(net) has nice match features too, but they don't have the member base. I'm sure there are other, smaller sites too... and maybe even big one.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
While I am Christian, I rarely "advertise" the fact. That's why places like Christian Mingle are, to me, the ultimate joke as far as these types of web sites go. (I do not differentiate these sites.) I know several people who wear their religion like a badge and I find them for the most part to be disingenuous, pretentious, and untrustworthy. I think they use religion to cloak their bad intentions and to take advantage of others. Just my observations.

I used to belong to AFF a while back, and yeah, while there were a lot of strange contacts coming my way, I met a number of honest, down-to-earth couples there. So I wouldn't necessarily say it is a "bad" site.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
I actually stumbled upon this site by accident while looking for Christian Mingle.

T ------------------------ I saw that commercial the other day and thought..."WTF God needs a website?" LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
What I like about Sls is that it follows kiss. (keep it simple stupid) its cheap to maintain, easy to modify, and provides the basics of what we need.

The rest of the sites out there are over engineered and become ID threats. AFF can be thought of as any other dating site, Sls cannot be mistaken for what it is. As such the protection of personal information must be kept to a higher standard here vs AFF.

The more complicated the site is made, the easier it is for a hacker or other to penetrate the site and take photos, real names and credit card numbers.

While no site is truely safe, flash is farther from safe.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7423 posts)
I'm sure stranger things have happened!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8310 posts)
I actually stumbled upon this site by accident while looking for Christian Mingle.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
SLS is a swinger site? WTF? I thought I was on eharmony and just exceptionally lucky!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8310 posts)
Yeah, aside from being expensive, AFF is a joke. We made 1 connection through that site. The rest were either flakes, phonies or sex sites posing as people. A lot of single women promoting their web cam sites as well.

This site is very "simplistic" in it's design, there's no doubting that. I'm not sure exactly how long this place has been around, but it looks like something that was designed in the 90's and hasn't had much of an upgrade since. But it's also extremely affordable so we're probably getting what we pay for in terms of look, layout, features and functions.

That said, the place could definitely use a major overhaul. Especially the forums. I've been using (free) message boards for over 10 years and they all look like the Ritz compared to this place. Anyone who has ever been a member of an online community has probably used a message board that puts this one to shame. I'm sure there's plenty of web savvy members around here who could help drag this site into the 21st century.

But overall, we didn't join this site for the bells and whistles, we joined to connect with people. And the member-to-member interaction on this site is far superior than anything we've seen anywhere else.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: Other Swinger Sites and SLS