Other Swinger Sites and SLS : Swingers Discussion 212022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumOther Swinger Sites and SLS
TOPIC: Other Swinger Sites and SLS
Created by: ChasnGwen
Original Starting post for this thread:
A lot of people complain about SLS, and I think there are a lot of things that would really improve some of the features here... but I don't have a clue how to do it! I know there is Adult Friend Finders, which is expensive, and I've just recently found Adult Swingers Club, but its fairly new and doesn't have much of a member base, especially here in California. Maybe what SLS needs are some volunteers(?) to help get the site redesigned. I really don't have the answer, I just know we don't want the Twinkies running away with the Ho-Ho's. ;-)

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We are on three sites and also on Yahoo Groups

Of the three sites, this is the best.

One VERY WELL KNOWN big site removed ability to see when members were last on and removed date of joining. To us that info is important.

But SLS has a LOT of bugs. Right now it indicates that I can chose a photo for this msg but photos are blanked out.

New York NY
Username hidden
(179 posts)
We loved Lifestyle Lounge and hated to let our membership expire but since we left MN and it isn't very popular in the South we saw no point in continuing. Classy site, well run, great forums and a helpful staff. We met encountered genuine hot people with a sincere desire to meet. I can't say enough good things about LSL.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5258 posts)
Holy shit

I forgot that we still have an account on Kassidi.. Lol

We also had a brief stint with Lifestyle Lounge.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8004 posts)
I think that this site has the critical mass necessary for the members to be successful. It's easy to find parties and events and it's easy to get enough information about others (and give out your own) so you already have a comfort level meeting new people. There are multiple levels for maintaining your photos and your privacy. We've tried some other sites in the past three years but they didn't seem to be worth it. The price here is good and can control your expenses with a lifetime membership if you think you're going to make a serious commitment to be successful. You can join as a free member and still have enough links to others to help you decide to become a paid one. I agree with some of the technological suggestions, though. In a way, I compare this site to Hedonism II; lots of friendly, like-minded people but in need of updating. Income is always a problem with any site but it seems to be that the membership population has been going up 10% or more per year. Society in general is much more attuned to using the internet and staying connected. One could think of this as a social networking site and it should be looking at all kinds of sites and have a game plan in place to improve. I like the idea of having an organized way of providing customer feedback. All good companies listen to their customers regularly and adjust their services to provide a better experience.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(326 posts)
We were members on Kasadie also. Loved the format, ability to establish our own community, & comment on others' pics.....much like fb. However, it was very limited in members, especially in our area.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Mr. P, Thank you for the advice. I will refrain from updating my eHarmony profile!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7649 posts)
Bridgetender,

SLS is a swinger site? WTF? I thought I was on eharmony and just exceptionally lucky! ___________________________________________

A tip for you; on eharmony, when they ask what you like in a lady? If you answer "my cock" the will delete your profile.

...it is better you NOT know how I know this...

lol

~Scott

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
We like SLS fairly well, the swinger part anyway... ;)

I've been on most of the sites both as a cpl and a single male, some since close to their founding. To me it's ALL about your BS meter. The better your BS meter, the better your experience. Not to say that AFF used to be a MUCH better site before the company that owns Penthouse bought it. I was a member there from near the beginning and used to actually do 'sanctioned' parties with them in the NY area.

IMHO the 'community' that was there in the 2000's is best represented here on SLS. Now if they would only update their interface a bit...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3487 posts)
We appreciate the simplicity of SLS. Especially me(Jeff). I'm pretty much computer illiterate. This site offers me everything I need to navigate and communicate.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
This is the only website that we're members of. We're quite content with SLS.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Other Swinger Sites and SLS