Orgasms, Orgasms, Orgasms : Swingers Discussion 43562
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumOrgasms, Orgasms, Orgasms
TOPIC: Orgasms, Orgasms, Orgasms
Created by: letrap
Original Starting post for this thread:
Now I know all of us on this site has experienced an orgasm(at least once in this lifetime anyway) Can anyone really describes how it feels,other than the fact that it feels good.Think about it now.....can you actually descibe it in exact words what that true feeling really is? Whew! I'm fanning myself now!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am thinking that sexy face and those luscious breasts will be busy. You will just have to ride so that I do not have a target for Carrie!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I knew I could count on you covering my a$$ Poly!

<Somehow that excites me though!>

Kinda like taking a bullet for me... hmmmm....

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
great advise taken NJC!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
HUH!!! I aint dropping my hat! LOL

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Okay I appreciate everyone's feedback on the my cumming question. I am thinking it could be my age and a low sperm count. But now it could be a mind thing too because I know if I am in a room full of people having sex and I participate, I can cum at the drop of a hat.

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
Okay Nympho, I have a question. Some men have a problem cumming too quickly. I have problem sometimes cumming at all. Why is that?

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
You need to schedule an appointment CNL, Let me look at me book....

Oh look, you already have an appointment set!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Nympho, you really deserve an oscar. I guess I was not expecting an answer like that. You go girl !

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
4play, I'm more of a hands-on learner...any chance you could demonstrate for me sometime?

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
<GULP!> wow, hope I can even compare to that Nymph!

With a man the sensation begins with a simple thought! The warmth of a expanding penis and the need to free it of restrictions such as clothing. The touch of a soft hand or wet lips beckons an increased flow of blood that quickens the heartbeat and increases the pulse. This increases with more rapid movements and soon I find myself unable to control the want and desire for more!

Men have different intensities of orgasms like women mostly from areas touched that like a train speeding down the track with a full load of steam and seemingly never tired.

The best way to describe an actual orgasm is an explosion of your senses that tunes everything else out and then intensifies the feeling of warm, wet, soft, hard, tight hugs on a hard throbbing penis! The actual ejaculation feels nothing like urination it feels like a bullet exiting a firearm with a forced release of emotions and bent up stress.

For a few minutes afterwords the tingle of your body trying to grasp at the energy to continue or stop in state of true Ecstasy and satisfaction as endorphins release and muscles loosen.

There is nothing in this world like having a simultaneous orgasm with a female as her contractions multiply your own by many times. Again like that train speeding down the track, when it stops it spits out steam in a seemingly relieving sound.

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Orgasms, Orgasms, Orgasms