Oral sex: Pleasure or Obligation : Swingers Discussion 425901011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumOral sex: Pleasure or Obligation
TOPIC: Oral sex: Pleasure or Obligation
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"It's some times taken me 2 weeks to figure a lady out."

Mischief

I agree with that one! With a cock it's fairly easy to feel the signs of a good head job but with a woman, there are so many little touches to try and plus the comfort factor too. It does takes more than one session to get it right. Practice makes perfect. ;)

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
Thanks for all the comments. Maybe obligation wasn't the right word. Didn't really expect to hear any bad comments. We are all here for the same reason, fun and pleasure.

Mesquite NV
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Lori:

I was orally raped at 4yo. I still can't swim face down! I still have my issues. Mainly it's around coming in my mouth. At 4yo, I thought he urinated in my mouth. It's only an issue if you want to change it.

I remember not being comfortable with receiving. It stemmed from my mother (and media) teaching me I was dirty. THAT took a long time to get over. A woman taught me. smile.

Men: Women are not men. Do not make orgasm a goal. Make pleasure a goal. The pressure to orgasm will put pressure on the act. You will defeat your purpose. It's some times taken me 2 weeks to figure a lady out.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
As with how we play, there is no obligation to it. We both give because it brings the other pleasure. I, Mr Gump, enjoys the reaction of the reciever of my labors. If the person giving is not into it, the experience is not close to what it is when both are caught up in the moment. Nothing is better than being lost in the moment. LOL

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(961 posts)
Is an opposite view allowed? I actually shy away from both giving AND receiving oral sex. Why? I'm sure is the first question asked. Well, this has alot to do with previous experiences that weren't so nice. All you females that mentioned it would kill the moment if your head was shoved down there. How would you react if that was done to you by a family friend when you were 12 (I have a daughter this age now... scares me) and he was 17. Don't take me wrong, I have been known to give AND receive. I'm just self conscious about it. Sometimes I prefer just to have intercourse, with maybe a bit of finger fun added in. Just an opposing opinion to keep the forums "diverse".

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Both Suzy and I adore oral with females , she enjoys giving head to males.We love to be teasing while doing oral. I am one that does not like to receive oral , that can last forever.I get to the point where I need and want more.I must feel closed in.So perhaps a hand to head maneuver will work out great! LOL the sniff test!Love it. We will never do anything that obligates us. its always a want when its not a want then it is never a need so its not gonna happen

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I (L.) love to give, too- I don't consider it an obligation, I consider it a treat!

Receiving, on the other hand...I enjoy it, sure, but not for long. Those guys who promise they can "eat pussy for hours on end" don't do it for me- give me a couple of quality minutes and then move on!

So I guess while I never think of giving as an obligation, I sometimes think of receiving as one- is that weird??

L., such a giver

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Obligation? There is only one obligation to have a good time.

I give everything the sniff test. It doesn't pass. No go. I very much like placing face on both sexes. I suck cock much more readily than I eat pussy. Why?

Sucking cock is easy. Females require much attention, time, work, and nuance. Most situations are not up for 1-2 hour sessions. I have to be VERY attracted to a lady. Men it's merely an exercise in power.

I do like pleasing men. Most have learned not to put their hand on my head. That will KILL the transaction.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I love giving...could do it for hours with the right cock. Some many ways to lick and tongue to pass the time! Yes, I've orgasmed also when really into it and enjoying myself. Never an obligation!

Big turn-off....grabbing my head, pushing downwards and saying "get to work."

That's when I don't want to cover my teeth....grrrrrrr and think just how lucky the guy is I don't take a bite.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
we both love to give and receive. we do it for the pleasure not only for our own enjoyment but for the other one as well. mrs mack usually has an organsim when she is sucking a cock.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(46 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
TOPIC: Oral sex: Pleasure or Obligation