Oral sex: Pleasure or Obligation : Swingers Discussion 42590
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumOral sex: Pleasure or Obligation
TOPIC: Oral sex: Pleasure or Obligation
Created by: for_play
Original Starting post for this thread:
When you preform oral sex on the one your with, do you do it because you truly enjoy it and receive pleasure from it? Or do you do it because you feel obligated or just to get your partner excited for sex?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Awh, Mr. Content, thank you--you made my year!!! And by the way, I would oblige you anytime by sitting on your face!

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12035 posts)
It was hilarious and it probably felt really good to her. He has a rather large, although narrow nose. If you fully let yourself down on him facing forward, the tip will go right there!

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
My husband usually loves to have his face sat on. But one of the funniest things I ever saw was at an on premise club. Thank heavens for mirrors. We were in somewhat of a free for all and out of the corner of my eye I caught that a rather, robust lady was so into it with J, she had ceased to leverage herself up on her knees. His arms were flailing about somewhat, his head had completely disappeared and he was trying to raise her while still being gentle. As soon as I realized it, I interupted with a big smile and said "my turn". He later said he was at the point where he couldn't breath and was going to have to throw her off. I think she never did realize what happened but we did have a heck of a giggle about it later.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
A little blood never stopped us. In fact it never came up because it was never an issue.

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8836 posts)
Go figure Poly, he certainly knows it's fine with me, I recall him being quite tasty. What does asparagas do?

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
I'm not comfortable with receiving during my period, and I'd never ask (or probably even accept if offered). C. and I will certainly have intercourse, but no oral for me, which is okay with me since I can usually take it or leave it anyway.

And the question about men orgasming orally...C. has done it once, with me, not too long ago. He just can't seem to bring himself to do it, even though he knows it's fine with me. Just not in his build.

L.

Ithaca NY

Username hidden
(1611 posts)
I've said this before. My first date with my current husband.

There came the point where I had to ask. Do you mind blood? He reply was priceless.

"No. As long as it's not my own."

We plopped down a towel and that was it. Works to this day.

My former wouldn't let a little blood stop him. Maybe it was that military thing.. ROTFLMAO

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
" I agree practice may make perfect but talking it out gets to the critical matter more quickly with certainty."

Yes, or subtle movements of the hips to help guide along. But it is easier if a little vocal gauge is provided...not the "more left" or" side to side" but the ummmms and ahhhhhsssssss.

Of course there's always the wet finger test to tell which way the wind's blowing....if it's wet, you're doing good already!

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(181 posts)
I wouldn't for a long time. Jim is a very fastidious person and I didn't believe him it wouldn't gross him out. When I finally agreed it wasn't so bad at all and fixed our other dilemma on giving and receiving oral pleasure. He'll probably kill me for this but I'm really curious if anyone else in here has this situation. In all the years we've been together J has only come in my mouth maybe twice. He does not have this problem with any other female though. He believes he just has this very deep seated mental block about how he is supposed to treat his "ladywife". For the same reason, he has never wanted to try anal on me but he will do it to another lady if she really wants it.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
What I meant was, during that time of the month, (which I fondly refer to as the communist celebration), do you receive oral pleasure?

M, it's no longer an issue here since my parts got taken away, but J is very open about ladies time. Typical military, his statement is "it's a hell of a poor soldier that can't take a bloody battle".

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Oral sex: Pleasure or Obligation