Open minded couples : Swingers Discussion 46591
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumOpen minded couples
TOPIC: Open minded couples
Created by: mixcpl4cpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why are there so many couples out there that say they are open minded but when it comes to playing with interacial couples they say they cant do that. And then to top it all off if they are so opened minded then why cant we even become friends, we have the same interest as everyone else and just love have fun so whats the big deal can someone please let us know!!!! THIS IS 2005 ITS NOT THE 20S 30S 40S 50S OR 60S TIMES HAVE CHANGED I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD TOO!!!!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
open minded means that you are willing to investigate ,allow anothers way of thinking to enter into the equation. Perhpas even meeting people that do not meet up to YOUR preferences to make that firends first connection that people seem to grave.Preferences do have to enter the equation.They are part of the problem or solution. Open minded does not mean you will jump into sex with anything that comes down the pike.Though it is tough for some to accept anothers preference. Thats what open minded does. It allows for you to accept that others play differently and that you wil not be afraid to meet ,enjoy that couple for who they are.This is what it means in the swing community. In this case they are saying why can't people meet with an interracial, get to know them find out the are a nice coupl and possibly may want to go to the next level.Thus opening their mind to interracial and knocking that preference out the window.Hence the preferences do meet directly with being open minded

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Awww shucks I like you too!!

I think that we all must be pretty open minded if we're on a site like this, even if some choose to be more closed minded than others??

"Open minded but not open sesame" I like that.

Lisa

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
"We have to be attracted to someone before we let them in our pants."

Damn! I was afraid of that! :-(

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Oh, and Usto, your profile says a lot more than just "open-minded"- I wouldn't consider you vague in the least!

L., who still thinks you're way too far away

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
I always notice when it's E posting...and I always notice the boobie, too!

L ; )

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
L,

You forgot HOT!!!!!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Personally, when I see "open minded" in a profile, I translate that to read: "We'll have sex with people besides our spouses! Isn't that WILD?"

I place it in the same category as things like "down to earth", "HWP", "professional", "fun and friendly"...a whole buncha not-saying-anything.

I tend to prefer profiles with more substance and less cliche, that way I don't have to wonder what their definition of those vague non-descriptions may be.

Just my 2 cents- L.- open-minded, fun and friendly, down to earth, no Barbie-and-Ken, but HWP ; )

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
I'll be honest. I am pretty closed minded when it comes to people who don't like me :)

Lisa

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Some of you are totally missing the point.

As dscouple said, open minded has nothing to do with sexual preferences or what you find or don't find to be sexually attractive.

Open minded means that you are willing to LISTEN to a view that is different from your own, or from the traditional view, on a subject, and not reject it out of hand without hearing the other person's view completely and thinking it over.

It does NOT mean you will agree with the other view. It just means that you are open to considering it.

It has no bearing whatsoever on who or what you find to be sexually attractive or sexually unattractive.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Exactly, dscouple. Open-minded does NOT mean that you are ready to jump into bed and have sex with anybody who comes down the pike, regardless of age, gender, appearance, hygiene, fitness or fatness, race, ethnicity, education, socioeconomic class, etc., etc., etc.

The word for someone like THAT is trash, not open-minded.

I agree, though, that most people want to consider themselves to be open-minded, but far fewer really ARE.

But it has nothing to do with not being attracted to just anybody.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Open minded couples