Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy
TOPIC: One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 309   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Vabeach..I asked you to prove me wrong and clarify your position, you chose not to. So one more time, tell me what process involving enzymes would kill an animal organism exposed to extreme temperatures (assuming we are talking about extremes which would not cause incineration) sooner then dehydration or organ failure..I'm all ears

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
I'm glad you cut and pasted that before he could delete it.

lol

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22603 posts)
Son..please...you have now sunken to the level of utter desperation...Congress ratified the bill of rights, and the right to privacy has been ruled to be found in the first amendment, which was the primary basis for Roe. AS silly as these mistakes are, they are actually the least of the ones which show your total ignorance of law, history and Government. Digging a hole deeper and deeper never did anyone any good...hide in your hold son, don't make it deeper

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
(Crickets chirp in the background)

And they'll keep on chirping until you are intellectually honest enough (or capable enough) to talk about what I actually said.

How long do crickets live?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22603 posts)
"..the beatings you have taken this week from everyone on multiple fora are beginning to cause brain damage"

I reckon you're right. I have no recollection of any beatings.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11920 posts)
"The bill of rights was ratified by the continental congress tard....what the Phuck is wrong with you? "

I predicted you were about to unravel. The continental congress no longer even existed after 1789 (when the Constitution was adopted.) Are there any middle school civics teachers in here who can help this poor soul?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11920 posts)
The Continental congressdid not ratify the bill of rights, and the right to privacy is found in the 14th amendment...Good GOD! This is the sad state of knowledge of Government and historical matters among 28-42 year old red state males I am SO glad I am one of those northern liberal elitist types

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
which explicitly invoked the 14th amendment over any other.

Tard...Roe was decided on the right to privacy...in which amendment is the right to privacy found? A hint...NOT the 14th

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Oh my god...LMAO No one said Roe was a religious case tard....Son, you really need to take a few days off from this place....the beatings you have taken this week from everyone on multiple fora are beginning to cause brain damage

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
The bill of rights was ratified by the continental congress tard....what the Phuck is wrong with you?

nationalhumanitiescente r.o rg/pds/makingrev/crisis/text7/billofrights .p df

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 309   End
TOPIC: One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy