One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy : Swingers Discussion 1922751071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumOne state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy
TOPIC: One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 305   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"..the beatings you have taken this week from everyone on multiple fora are beginning to cause brain damage"

I reckon you're right. I have no recollection of any beatings.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10397 posts)
"The bill of rights was ratified by the continental congress tard....what the Phuck is wrong with you? "

I predicted you were about to unravel. The continental congress no longer even existed after 1789 (when the Constitution was adopted.) Are there any middle school civics teachers in here who can help this poor soul?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10397 posts)
The Continental congressdid not ratify the bill of rights, and the right to privacy is found in the 14th amendment...Good GOD! This is the sad state of knowledge of Government and historical matters among 28-42 year old red state males I am SO glad I am one of those northern liberal elitist types

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
which explicitly invoked the 14th amendment over any other.

Tard...Roe was decided on the right to privacy...in which amendment is the right to privacy found? A hint...NOT the 14th

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Oh my god...LMAO No one said Roe was a religious case tard....Son, you really need to take a few days off from this place....the beatings you have taken this week from everyone on multiple fora are beginning to cause brain damage

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
The bill of rights was ratified by the continental congress tard....what the Phuck is wrong with you?

nationalhumanitiescente r.o rg/pds/makingrev/crisis/text7/billofrights .p df

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
"Why in God's name would you need to invoke the 14th amendment, when in fact the prohibition of the establishment of religion was clearly enumerated and binding on the states, decades before the 14th amendment was ratified? "

Wrong. Back to square one, where I asked you to cite any case to that effect. You cited Roe, which isn't even a religion case, and which explicitly invoked the 14th amendment over any other.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10397 posts)
You're over your head son, because you have no idea what you are talking about, and you are trying to bullshit your way through in order to save face. That and the fact that in general, you are not too bright to begin with. Like I said, a learning disabled 6 year old understands that if a right is enumerated by the constitution, and the constitution states that enumerated rights are binding on the States, (The supremacy clause) there is no reason to invoke a subsequent amendment. Yet...you struggle....and continue to squirm, spin and lick windows. I am even beginning to be embarrassed for you

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
"The 1st amendment was ratified by Congress you blithering idiot...WHAT a moron "

You might want to read Article V of the Constitution again. Ratification is done by states, not Congress.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10397 posts)
"The Constitution is the supreme law of the land. If a state law or constitution contradicts a constitutional federal law, state judges are required to uphold the federal law. An important purpose of the federal government was to “rescue [the United States] from the embarrassing and destructive consequences, resulting from the legislation of so many different States, and to place it under the protection of a uniform law.” Furthermore, the decision invoked the Supremacy Clause and affirmed that state laws that contradict constitutional acts of Congress “must yield” to the Constitution. A 3 year old could connect the dots..Fun Ahoy...not so much"

Pretty dishonest move there. NONE of that came from Roe v Wade. The writing style sounds like Marshall. Was it from Ogden or McCullough? Either way, it didn't involve a first amendment or, for that matter, ANY of the fundamental rights enumerated in the Bill of Rights. Please, tell me again how I'm in over my head.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10397 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 305   End
TOPIC: One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy