One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy : Swingers Discussion 1922751061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumOne state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy
TOPIC: One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 305   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm copy/pasting this one too. It will be a reminder of when he insisted, repeatedly, that Congress ratifies amendments. While shouting at the top of his lungs how much he knows about these things. Lol.

"Son..please...you have now sunken to the level of utter desperation...Congress ratified the bill of rights, and the right to privacy has been ruled to be found in the first amendment, which was the primary basis for Roe. AS silly as these mistakes are, they are actually the least of the ones which show your total ignorance of law, history and Government. Digging a hole deeper and deeper never did anyone any good...hide in your hold son, don't make it deeper"

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
"AS silly as these mistakes are, they are actually the least of the ones which show your total ignorance of law, history and Government."

Do tell...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17347 posts)
Actually I'll look later, I will leave you boys to your mutual rub and tug where you congratulate each other on how well you faked your way through topics beyond your understanding, and send PMs to strippers and trailer queens to come and shill for you...i'll give you too credit for one thing, you know your audience...never have so many white trash women juiced at one time since Evel Knievel tried to jump over the snake river canyon..Yeeeehaww!!! Nite boys

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
The U.S. Congress does not ratify amendments. They propose amendments.

Amendments (like the Bill of Rights) are ratified when 3/4ths of state legislatures vote to ratify.

ht tp: / /w ww.archives.g ov/federal-register/constitution/

Why do people have to be so disagreeable?

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17347 posts)
"I reckon" I'm right too

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Told you before vabeach..I don't delete what I write except to correct it

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Vabeach..I asked you to prove me wrong and clarify your position, you chose not to. So one more time, tell me what process involving enzymes would kill an animal organism exposed to extreme temperatures (assuming we are talking about extremes which would not cause incineration) sooner then dehydration or organ failure..I'm all ears

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
I'm glad you cut and pasted that before he could delete it.

lol

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
Son..please...you have now sunken to the level of utter desperation...Congress ratified the bill of rights, and the right to privacy has been ruled to be found in the first amendment, which was the primary basis for Roe. AS silly as these mistakes are, they are actually the least of the ones which show your total ignorance of law, history and Government. Digging a hole deeper and deeper never did anyone any good...hide in your hold son, don't make it deeper

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
(Crickets chirp in the background)

And they'll keep on chirping until you are intellectually honest enough (or capable enough) to talk about what I actually said.

How long do crickets live?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 305   End
TOPIC: One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy