One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy : Swingers Discussion 1922751041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumOne state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy
TOPIC: One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 305   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Before I go... because humoring Fun has become more tedious than amusing...did I hear Va beach say he has kids in their 20s? According to his profile he is 39 ......interesting There has GOT to be a story there LOL

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
For all your bravado, you are a complete intellectual coward. I am not going through the trouble of piecing together how things got to this point. You haven't got shit except your ego and a lot of nasty insults.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17698 posts)
You were wrong vabeach...you took a blind shot in the dark at Robert and hoped no one would notice...I did...and I even tried to give you a pass...all you had to do was nothing....but your ego got the best of you. There are bigger sins...

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
There was no need to metion the supremacy clause tard...they did it defacto when they ruled in Roe based on the right to privacy which is found in the FIRST (Not the 14th) amendment, and ruled the states were mandated to abide by it. But by all means..keep combing the 14th amendment looking for that privacy provision

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
"The point is, there would be NO reason to invoke the 14th amendment, when a decision is based on the right of privacy(found in the 1st) which was mandated to be binding on the States by Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the Constitution Only an idiot would think otherwise"

Well, the "idiots" who thought otherwise were the Supreme Court majority in Roe who did just that; i.e., invoked the 14th amendment and didn't mention at all your supremacy clause. Maybe, just maybe, they had the constitutional issues figured out a bit better than you did.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
You are free to interpret what I wrote as a declaration of war upon the Soviet Union if you like. I can't stop you.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17698 posts)
Only an idiot would think otherwise

Sometimes i nail it..without even trying

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
So in other words vabaech..I am correct that no process concerning enzymes would kill an animal organism exposed to extreme high temperatures sooner then dehydration or organ failure....was that so hard? You have now admitted I was right and you were wrong twice in one week....you just may be teachable

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
Oh for the love of God.... So how did the first ten amendments to the Constitution get ratified? Please be specific...? Congress approved them, and then YES, they were ratified by state representatives, some of which had delegations of ONE, who were down the hall or in the same room where congress approved them. Again...when you stoop to semantic arguments...you have already lost. The point is, there would be NO reason to invoke the 14th amendment, when a decision is based on the right of privacy(found in the 1st) which was mandated to be binding on the States by Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the Constitution Only an idiot would think otherwise

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
Party,

You might wanna take a look at this link when you have some time...

w ww.history.c om/this-day-in-history/bill-of-rights-is-finally-ratified

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17276 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 305   End
TOPIC: One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy