One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy : Swingers Discussion 1922751031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumOne state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy
TOPIC: One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 305   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hell...i'll even buy you a Dr Pepper

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
For the record, I have a 31 year old son and a 28 year old daughter, so I had kids at an early age as well. I ended up with custody of both of they by the time my son was 6, the marriage failed. I was a single parent for two years until Ms Perks came into my life. Needless to say things got a lot better and easier after that

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
I'll bring the Cheetos.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19148 posts)
VA... truly amazing... given the ages you were the odds were stacked against you. We really must go to dinner when you guys are down here.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Vabeach...first of all I would never ridicule anyone's children...and that goes to show you how little you know about ME. Second, any disagreements or insults we have exchanged aside, if indeed you two have raised two children who were born when you guys were kids yourselves, and not only managed to raise them but stay together through it, I commend and admire both you for that. MUCH respect in that regard

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
"Super secret" only to nincompoops who have no clue WTF they are talking about. Do you even know what "defacto" means? Nevermind, of course you don't

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
"There was no need to metion the supremacy clause tard...they did it defacto "

LMAO. A double secret rationale for the Court's decision, revealed only to some idiot who runs swinger parties. This is beginning to get good.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10817 posts)
Yes, there is. I am 39. The Mrs. is 38.

Our daughter was born when we were 18 and 16, and our son one year later. They will be 22 and 21 in a few months.

I never said we made the best decisions as teenagers. But feel free to ridicule them.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19148 posts)
"This right of privacy, whether it be founded in the Fourteenth Amendment's concept of personal liberty and restrictions upon state action, as we feel it is, or, as the District Court determined, in the Ninth Amendment's reservation of rights to the people, is broad enough to encompass a woman's decision whether or not to terminate her pregnancy. "

That's what the Roe Court said, relying on the 14th Amendment, as opposed the 9th Amendment that the lower court had focused on. 

Please tell us again how you got this one right and only an idiot would invoke the 14th. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10817 posts)
Vabeach...you were wrong..period. So wrong even you can't come up with your usual tap dance to make it look good..like I said...no big thing..if that is the worse lie you ever told and the most stray shot in the dark you ever took...you'll be ok I bid you goodnight

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 305   End
TOPIC: One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy