One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy : Swingers Discussion 19227510131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumOne state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy
TOPIC: One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 305   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"A portion of sales also go to The Glory Gang..."

I wonder why they didn't name it "The Glory Holy Gang"???

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Perkster, your observation here yesterday (that the Establishment Clause has some effect on this issue) was nothing more than playing Captain Obvious. Brilliant. 

Your suggestion that the Allegheny County case is the most instructive, was just a laughable attempt by you to appear erudite. That case actually has very little if anything to add to this discussion. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Shit I can't even have Dr. Pepper anymore. Now it's flat Dr. Pepper.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19798 posts)
Perf, what's your problem? I told you two days ago that between us this case was closed, after you finally admitted your year-long insistence upon a flatly incorrect understanding of the Everson case. I told you yesterday that nothing was directed at you. Nor are my comments this morning. There are intervening posts that you apparently can't see. I tried my best yesterday to ignore your humorless jabs. 

If you really want to drag shit in here from Politics and embarrass yourself in this thread beyond what you've already done, knock yourself out. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Suck it up I did my firiend, and then followed the wisdom of David Axlerod. "Let them come at you, and come at you again, and then you hit them back, and hit them back again...with the truth" Words to live by

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Fun...all things being relative, (as I have told you before) you are far less guilty than "others" of what I described...Sadly however, you are judged by the company you keep, the butts you squeeze and the backs you pat. That's just the way the world works, don't blame me, I didn't create it.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Of course it was directed at you. Suck it up.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
You're such a douchebag.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17103 posts)
"sigh"

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17103 posts)
Fun Ahoy.....I assumed it was directed at me...Were it not for the fact that 95% of the time it would be, and it was placed following two of my posts, I might offer an apology if I had been mistaken. Under the circumstances however, if it was not directed at me, I'm sure you'll understand why I might have thought it was. In any case, if you want to call me fat (although as my most recent pic shows I have lost 26 pounds so far) obtuse, mildly arrogant, slightly elitist, snarky, and a bit narcissistic; guilty as charged. I will however, defend my education to the death..I worked too hard for it not to. Jus sayin

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 305   End
TOPIC: One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy