Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy
TOPIC: One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 309   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Still waiting for Vabeach to tell us anything even remotely relating to enzymes tyat would kill an animal organism exposed to extreme high temperature before dehydration and organ failure....he just can't seem to do it

"scientist" Bwhahahahaa!!!

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Roe v Wade was ruled based on the 1st amendment providing a resurgent of privacy, as an enumerated right contained ion the 1st amendment Enumerated rights are mandated to the states via the supremacy clause, this the 14th amendment did not come into play It is the same with the establishment clause in the licence plate case. What part of that simple concept dopes your desperate, ignorant uneducated desperate half baked inbreed spawn of Arcadian siblings swamp dwelling mass of dead matter you laughably call a brain have trouble comprehending? It is official..you clearly enjoy me mocking and belittling you..it is the only possibility

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
lol @thn, good point!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2431 posts)
Which car coming at you from the opposite direction scares you more:

- the one with God in tiny print on the license plate?

or

- the one being driven by a 23 yr old drop out in a state where weed is legal?

I just wanna stay alive. I could care less what someone wants to put on his license plate.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1247 posts)
Lol@ talking to a brick wall, but that's not entirely fair. Brick walls don't offer the fascinating delusional pathology that sometimes can be fun to watch. At some point it will become tiresome, but for awhile I'm gonna just watch him spin.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11927 posts)
Wait for me....(follows Nic out)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
LMK at what point you guys tire of talking to a brick wall.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
"Can you point to any Supreme Court case using the supremacy clause instead of the 14th to invalidate state action under the first amendment"

That was my invitation for you to school me on your absurd assertions. You cited Roe v Wade as the "best example" of such a case. But it doesn't even mention your vaunted supremacy clause, and it's central ruling was based explicitly on the 14th Amendment. The Supreme Court seems to disagree with your assertion that the 14th is "redundant." 

Here's the Court's summary and conclusion, which is exactly contrary to what you keep insisting about the irrelevance of the 14th Amendment:

"A state criminal abortion statute of the current Texas type, that excepts from criminality only a lifesaving procedure on behalf of the mother, without regard to pregnancy stage and without recognition of the other interests involved, is violative of the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment."

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11927 posts)
I was just trying to preempt his bile.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22643 posts)
" I let the Dean assfuck me to let me in to the school? "

I sooooo did not need this visual. Someone pass the eye bleach.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20233 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 309   End
TOPIC: One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy