One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy : Swingers Discussion 19227510101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumOne state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy
TOPIC: One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 305   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lol@ talking to a brick wall, but that's not entirely fair. Brick walls don't offer the fascinating delusional pathology that sometimes can be fun to watch. At some point it will become tiresome, but for awhile I'm gonna just watch him spin.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Wait for me....(follows Nic out)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16802 posts)
LMK at what point you guys tire of talking to a brick wall.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
"Can you point to any Supreme Court case using the supremacy clause instead of the 14th to invalidate state action under the first amendment"

That was my invitation for you to school me on your absurd assertions. You cited Roe v Wade as the "best example" of such a case. But it doesn't even mention your vaunted supremacy clause, and it's central ruling was based explicitly on the 14th Amendment. The Supreme Court seems to disagree with your assertion that the 14th is "redundant." 

Here's the Court's summary and conclusion, which is exactly contrary to what you keep insisting about the irrelevance of the 14th Amendment:

"A state criminal abortion statute of the current Texas type, that excepts from criminality only a lifesaving procedure on behalf of the mother, without regard to pregnancy stage and without recognition of the other interests involved, is violative of the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment."

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I was just trying to preempt his bile.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19818 posts)
" I let the Dean assfuck me to let me in to the school? "

I sooooo did not need this visual. Someone pass the eye bleach.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I'm dying to know what's next. Let me guess - I ordered diplomas through the mail from fake schools? I let the Dean assfuck me to let me in to the school? My dissertations are just textbooks with different covers on them?

Do your worst. Nothing you say can bother me. It's sad.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19818 posts)
I am trying with a straight face to imagine this guy "schooling" anyone in science. That is one of the funniest damn things I have ever read on here.

I'm going to burn my degrees and demand refunds for all of my tuition costs. All I had to do is find some guy on SLS! Obviously my decade of college education didn't teach me a thing!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19818 posts)
Boys. Why would you do this to yourselves? I have schooled one of you on the constitution and the other in science, and the two of you sound like the village idiots standing outside the rescue mission yelling at the towns people claiming they are the ones with the problem

I gave Vabrach the chance to clarify his laughable clain, even HE KNEW it was too idiotic to defend

I explained to Fun Ahoy the difference between the 14Th amendment and the supremacy clause and he goes into a babbling free association rant for the fourth time saying nothing. Pathetic By the way Corkey, in Roe, it was ruled that the 1st amendment DID provide a right to privacy LONG before the 14th amendment existed. How many times do i have to tell you; babbling half baked nonsense may impress strippers and trailer trash. With educated people, NOT so much Play internet batman. Sing the praises of defacto prostitutes and talk about stolen coolers Learn your limitations son.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Look, PP, I enjoy a good discussion about constitutional issues as much as anyone, maybe more. Preferably with someone who can teach me something or stimulate my thoughts. And I don't mind helping someone who genuinely wants to understand it better. 

You are neither type of person. What you've attempted to add to this topic so far has been laughable, and you don't appear receptive to learning anything.  

Your interest seems to be in spouting nonsense and then declaring yourself brilliant. I can't imagine the payoff in that, but if it works for you, rock on. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 305   End
TOPIC: One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy