One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy : Swingers Discussion 192275
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumOne state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy
TOPIC: One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
AUSTIN -- A controversial new license plate could soon be on Texas roads.

The Board at the Texas Department of Vehicles approved the design during its Thursday meeting. Some say it shouldn’t be connected with the state, calling it disrespectful of religious freedoms. The Calvary Hill plate includes several crosses and the words “One State Under God” along the bottom. It’s one of five plates that the Board approved on Thursday. The other four are for schools or universities. The board debated the Calvary Hill design; eventually approving it in a 4-3 vote. A portion of the proceeds from the sales goes to the groups that presented the plate design. The Calvary Hill plate profits will benefit a non-profit youth organization in East Texas called the “Glory Gang.” It is the second plate design to raise concern over the past month. In November, the Board rejected an application for a plate with the Confederate flag image. The Sons of Confederate Veterans entered the design. The group is now suing the State over the rejection of its application. Those who support the controversial designs says it's part of the First Amendment's right to free speech. Specialty plates are a big source of revenue for the State. Each one costs $55 a year. With more than 73,000 sold since 2009, it’s brought in $7.4 million.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 305   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It was the sickle cell gene. It's more common in Southern Europe than in other white populations. Not implausible, but not exactly a reason to declare his "blackness" either.

But, yes, Sicilians are "black" in his mind. And he knows all about enzymes.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19797 posts)
He was also claiming that he's black, because apparently he is a carrier of some enzyme that only black people have. He was whiter than me (if that's possible). And, he had an unbelievable resemblence to Jubba the Hut.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
"where a team was losing 7-2"

I don't remember PP ever scoring a run, much less two. Not that I bothered much with keeping score.

I think I once mentioned to him that he seemed more intent on putting people down and declaring a verbal victory than in having an actual discussion. Although, it might have been someone else to whom I directed that remark.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
He had a tendency to not be able to grasp the fine distinction between declaring victory and actually winning.

I think it would be fun if in the 5th inning of a game where a team was losing 7-2, for them to all suddenly cheer like they'd just won the World Series, pack up their shit and leave.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19797 posts)
"Who's PP?"

He was that dood who wasted no time in being as offensive as possible to as many peeps as possible. And then did funny stuff like starting a whole thread to complain about everyone else here in the forums being rude. Lol.

He considered himself an expert on everything, but consistently proved he was a moron on many of those subjects. Such as, his flatly incorrect insistence that Congress (not the states) ratify constitutional amendments, while simultaneously declaring that he "schooled" us on the issue. Lol.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I think PP is more a "what" than a "who".

PP: what a little dickey do.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Hahahahahahaha!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5295 posts)
its pee

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2071 posts)
Who's PP?

Sounds like a condition...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8076 posts)
PP has blocked everyone who ever got into any real debate with him. He just left a few idiots who are easy to kick around, and a few people like tbr who mostly ignored him.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19797 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 305   End
TOPIC: One state under God Latest license plate stirs controversy