One of our own just tied the knot : Swingers Discussion 45635101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumOne of our own just tied the knot
TOPIC: One of our own just tied the knot
Created by: Atowncplpa
Original Starting post for this thread:
PAcplwbif were married today. They had a very nice ceremony and with out a doubt the bride was gorgeous, the groom cleaned up nice also. I think it would be a nice gesture if any or all would take the time to drop them a note and congratulate them on their special day.

PAcpl--Welcome to the world as a married couple. May your life be filled with the joy I experience with my lovely wife and may the dreams you both share come true.

Also, may I be the first to fuck the bride? :) LOL

Sorry guys I couldn't resisit the temptation. Seriously though, congratulations and smooth sailing to you both.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Congo-rats

4play & lover

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Congrats!

Mike & Jackie

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Pacpl~

Congrats on your wedding!!! Enjoy it to the fullest. Mr. Chel and I will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary at the end of the month... we are still honeymooning! Kisses to you! Chel and Dave

Piedmont SC
Username hidden
(273 posts)
I don't know who they are but congrats any ways. Hope the honeymoon is hot and sexy!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17959 posts)
PAcplwbif were married today. They had a very nice ceremony and with out a doubt the bride was gorgeous, the groom cleaned up nice also. I think it would be a nice gesture if any or all would take the time to drop them a note and congratulate them on their special day.

PAcpl--Welcome to the world as a married couple. May your life be filled with the joy I experience with my lovely wife and may the dreams you both share come true.

Also, may I be the first to fuck the bride? :) LOL

Sorry guys I couldn't resisit the temptation. Seriously though, congratulations and smooth sailing to you both.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: One of our own just tied the knot