One more thing to give Swinging a bad name : Swingers Discussion 44490
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumOne more thing to give Swinging a bad name
TOPIC: One more thing to give Swinging a bad name
Created by: XFrequentC
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are also members on another site and today while checking out the site i noticed a group posting that really caught my eye. It did not disclose the location nor the club where the particular meet and greet was held but what i can get from it is that it was somewhere not too far from our area. The mention of North Jersey was made.

It seems that the cops had placed a couple that was undercover at this event and had them looking for illegal drugs. As it goes they were asking couples within the group if they knew where they could score some drugs. It wasn't clear if a couple came forward and offered to share or sell what they had but alas the night ended in a raid. The couple was arrested. It seems they had their stuff on them.

I am not here to judge and honestly don't know all the details. This is the last thing we need though as a group. Be smart people and leave it at home if you do it. We have a hard enough time getting along in society and things like this are definitely a giant step back. In the publics eyes we are now not only people who don't uphold the sanctity of marriage but if this gets out we are going to be labeled as drug users too.

I would love to hear what people have to say about this and also get more information on the happening if someone knows it. I realize my posting may be slightly incorrect due to the fact that i am getting it through the grapevine.

Kisses

Zoe

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
we saw this thread on the site you have sort of mentioned. Number one thing to remember you will always have drugs/alcohol floating about.Its just the name of the game There is new drug that they are just now getting out and telling people about.It is a drug like the qualuids of the 70-'s a lot more potent. Mixed with alcohol can be deadly. They also said that once you take it the next you need more.Its very easy to do just on this drug.It just was on bavo the other night. Right now its huge in gay pubs just like exctasy was years ago.So watch out, if its on tv now, you can bet it now is across the country.Tv is and has usually been the last to broadcast anything like this.It said it made everything incredibly erotic and exciting/ Back to the point if you thin your safe from drugs existing in a swing club you are sadly mistaken, from pot to coccaine to exctasy, its there and will always be there Some are just more clever at hiding what they are doing.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Use high school rules. Don't give any unknown, new student anything but the time. That kept many folks out of hot water.

Those 70s rules made sense.

Never give anyone anything if they ask for it. Survival meant being paranoid.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Zoe... I can understand where you are coming from. People will ALWAYS look for an excuse to degrade swingers, and this situation just gives them more ammunition. As for being judge by the people you hang around with, I'm not that old not to be able to remember what my teen years were like. I developed the mental attitude that if someone doesn't like what or who I am, that's their problem, not mine. I used to work for a place with 700 other people. I dated a guy at work, and people felt they had a right to talk about me (I was a supervisor and he was just a representative). I had no control over his job, but people still said I gave him extra privileges, which I didn't have the ability to do anyway. There were all kinds of rumors going on about me. I finally got to the point that I would spread my own rumors, just so I knew what people were saying (it was actually kind of fun). Society will ALWAYS look for reasons to degrade others if they do not approve of things we do, and I agree that this particular incident will give added reasons to belittle swingers. My hubby was just trying to point out that swingers are not the only ones who use drugs. You can find users in any group, social setting, and the like. And that is the stand that us swingers should take. It's not something ALL swingers do, just like it's not something all teenagers do.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Well the reason that i say it affects swingers in general is because the general nonswinging population already for the most part has a bad take on what we are and what we do. Unfortunately people get judged for those who they associate with and that is just everyday life. It just gives them another reason to say why what we do is wrong. If you honestly think about it how many times in your life have you been judged because of the people you hang out with? I am still young so i still remember the days of my parents thinking i was doing wrong just because the people i associated with were what they considered the "bad crowd." It sorta goes that same way i believe in this situation. I am not saying its right, but it happens. In general most people are close minded about things they know little about. I believe this just adds fuel to their fire.

Kisses

Zoe

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
The following is my husband's take on this subject:

Drugs are everywhere. Being arrested for drugs at a "swinger" function shouldn't be a slap on the ass to swingers, it's just a slap on the ass to the ones who were arrested for it. If someone was found to have drugs on him/her at a church function, would that reflect badly on the church? I don't think so. It just reflects on the character of the person who was arrested. Why would this situation give swingers a bad name? If someone is arrested on a street corner for selling drugs, does it reflect badly on that particular street corner? I do understand that it could reflect badly on the particular place that held the Meet & Greet, but to say it reflects badly on swingers just because the word "swinger" would be associated with the site of the areest, shouldn't mean it reflects badly on all swingers. If a person gets arrested for DUI after leaving a swinger function, should that reflect badly on swingers, or just the person being arrested?

Just my hubby's opinion, for a change.

Lora (and Chuck)

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
We are also members on another site and today while checking out the site i noticed a group posting that really caught my eye. It did not disclose the location nor the club where the particular meet and greet was held but what i can get from it is that it was somewhere not too far from our area. The mention of North Jersey was made.

It seems that the cops had placed a couple that was undercover at this event and had them looking for illegal drugs. As it goes they were asking couples within the group if they knew where they could score some drugs. It wasn't clear if a couple came forward and offered to share or sell what they had but alas the night ended in a raid. The couple was arrested. It seems they had their stuff on them.

I am not here to judge and honestly don't know all the details. This is the last thing we need though as a group. Be smart people and leave it at home if you do it. We have a hard enough time getting along in society and things like this are definitely a giant step back. In the publics eyes we are now not only people who don't uphold the sanctity of marriage but if this gets out we are going to be labeled as drug users too.

I would love to hear what people have to say about this and also get more information on the happening if someone knows it. I realize my posting may be slightly incorrect due to the fact that i am getting it through the grapevine.

Kisses

Zoe

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: One more thing to give Swinging a bad name