Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Ok fess Up what are your TV guilt pleasures
TOPIC: Ok_fess_Up_what_are_your_TV_guilt_pleasures
Created by: hedonist2001 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 19
User Details are only visible to members.
Sweetbutt could ring MY bells 39 times on the Edmumd Fitzgerald!!!

Jim :-))

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"The lake it is said, never gives up her dead"

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Also into history shows like Wild West Tech, Lost and Found Also love History Documentaries and documentaries in general. I watch anything involving the Edmund Fitzgerald.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Him: History documentaries Nature shows Science shows Everybody Loves Raymond reruns Sports (football, college basketball, baseball, golf)

Her: History documentaries Everybody Loves Raymond reruns I Love Lucy reruns British comedy

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
CSI NCIS JAG(when it was on. Still watch re-runs) WWE Judge Joe Brown People's Court Montel

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Jay Leno Judge Judy ~ I love her sarcasm Desperate Housewives Grey's Anatomy American Idol Usually keep Fox news on during the day if we are home

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
All Discovery Channels Science channel Food Network News

...and thats about it.. We don't watch major network shows (not ever the one Mr Sim has worked on for four years....I have seen one episode...LOL)

Gresham OR
Username hidden
(8698 posts)
Any of the doccumentary channels, Any Star Trek, kinda partial to DS 9, Stargate (both), Battlescar Gargantula (hehe), Seinfeld, Simpsons, Tv Land (Gunsmoke, Bonanza, Cheers, Night Court, All in The Family, Sanford & Son, Mash)

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
charmed 24 american idol smallville gilmore girls csi all of them

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
charmed when angel was on that 70-'s show, being from a small town we did some of the stuff that they do such as the circle, our water tower was a bridge over a river.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 19
TOPIC: Ok fess Up what are your TV guilt pleasures
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.