Oh Charlie Brown! : Swingers Discussion 43827
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumOh Charlie Brown!
TOPIC: Oh Charlie Brown!
Created by: penbuttons The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
oh... my goodness.... well then, if couplelooking turns down the offer it is yours to decide. ;)

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Poly, Are you a good party organizer?

I will say that Couplelooking would have to tell you what I offered if she wishes as I do not want to embarrass her.

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I would extend the same offer I did for her to you if you were interested Pen! We think it was hard to turn down but that is for her to decide.

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
OK, I have been begging Couplelookingpa to help with a party down here so Now the heat is on her! Y'all have given me the encouragement to do it so it is her turn. Tell her to help me! (Please.....)

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I couldn't take it any longer Lord I was crazed And when the feeling came upon me Like a tidal wave I started swearing to my god and on my mother's grave That I would love you to the end of time I swore that I would love you to the end of time!

So now I'm praying for the end of time To hurry up and arrive Cause if I gotta spend another minute with you I don't think that I can really survive I'll never break my promise or forget my vow But God only knows what I can do right now I'm praying for the end of time It's all that I can do Praying for the end of time, so I can end my time with you!!!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Hey 4play, if you need someone to make sure the hot tub is the right temp. I will gladly offer my assistants.

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(961 posts)
STOP RIGHT THERE!!! I WANNA KNOW RIGHT NOW!!! Before we go any further, do ya love me, will ya love me forever.............. "

Let me sleep on it, Baby Baby let me sleep on it. LET ME SLEEP ON IT i'LL GIVE YOU AN ANSWER IN THE MORNING!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Or is it "Don't hand me no lines, and keep your hands to yourself!!!

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
STOP RIGHT THERE!!! IWANNA KNOW RIGHT NOW!!! Before we go any further, do ya love me, will ya love me forever..............

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Hey 4play, It's morning!

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(961 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 62   End
TOPIC: Oh Charlie Brown!