10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.
SwingLifeStyle.com

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Offer from member for Adult Website for wife
TOPIC: Offer_from_member_for_Adult_Website_for_wife
Created by: eyeguy715
Original Starting post for this thread:
I don't want to appear too naive but I guess I am. We just got an email from an sls member who said my wife looked like she was really enjoying herself in her pics and that he owned 48 adult websites and he was opening another in two weeks and he said she'd be good at it. We're sort of at a loss for words on this one. I mean, is this the old "I'm gonna make u a star b/c I'm a producer from Hollywood" treatment? Is there a way to view all of our pics w/o giving him access? I hadn't opened her pics for him so how did he see her smiling in them and looking like she was having fun? HELP!!!!! thanks guys

1 to 10 of 10
User Details are only visible to members.
I just got mine. Same stock email. I am going to report it now. It is spam and breaking our sls rules.

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
Well dam! Now how am I going to get all those xxx peep-hole pics of the neighbor back!?

c

Cumberland MD
Username hidden
(1592 posts)
Got mine a few min ago. sent to Tech...

2006-03-18 10:48:00 hello I was looking over your profile and noticed the camera really seems to love you and you sure look like your having fun....I was wondering if you have ever thought about having your own adult website....I am the owner of 48 I have a new one cumming out in the next 2 weeks and I think you would be great for it. If your interested you can you can reach me on yahoo IM ... And I can give you the links so you can look them over and see if your interested, There is alot of room for a great deal of money and fame to be made. This is not a joke or a scam just an email to see if you would be intrested in being the owner of your own adult website. Quad C's Publishing

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Techie, I just got one today. Sending it your way.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
eyeguy715,

You got a stock message from a spammer. They probably never looked at your profile. That profile has been removed. I'm sorry they (he) wasted your time.

Tech Support

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(1477 posts)
contact techie and block this jerk

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4364 posts)
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a stock email that he sent to a lot of people. He was probably just too stupid to take the time to look and see that you only had one picture available for viewing. I would block the person if i were you.

Kisses

Zoe

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
I agree. Run Swift, run silent, run deep, but RUN!!!!

Racine WI
Username hidden
(397 posts)
RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I don't want to appear too naive but I guess I am. We just got an email from an sls member who said my wife looked like she was really enjoying herself in her pics and that he owned 48 adult websites and he was opening another in two weeks and he said she'd be good at it. We're sort of at a loss for words on this one. I mean, is this the old "I'm gonna make u a star b/c I'm a producer from Hollywood" treatment? Is there a way to view all of our pics w/o giving him access? I hadn't opened her pics for him so how did he see her smiling in them and looking like she was having fun? HELP!!!!! thanks guys

Kokomo IN
Username hidden
(132 posts)
1 to 10 of 10
TOPIC: Offer from member for Adult Website for wife
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.