Off Topic Posts : Swingers Discussion 43578
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumOff Topic Posts
TOPIC: Off Topic Posts
Created by: CuriousNew The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
mmmmm.....Lamb Chop.....with some steamed vegetables and a delicious Ceasar Salad.....mmmmmm..=p~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
NJCoast, you're dating yourself. Is Sharry(sp) Lewis still alive? LOL

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9004 posts)
OK lets tie PEN up with some red socks

La Habra CA
Username hidden
(716 posts)
I would love to see Pen's red sox ......on her feet or on the floor near me.....doesn't matter, just would love to see them. :D Zo. lol

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
C'mon Penny, back to the topic, whatta bout them Sox????

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I gather that this thread is inspired by my (unheeded) request to keep the certification thread on-topic, and so, I'll reply.

In my opinion, there is a vast amount of difference between a few flirty posts in the midst of a thread that is generally on-topic, and a thread becoming completely hijacked by a "debate" that becomes rather ugly.

It's been my observation that threads that become derailed by flirtation tend to die off. Threads that become derailed by vitriol and personal attacks and flaming tend to pick up speed. I'm sure some here will feel inclined to argue that point, and you should know you're going to be arguing without me, as I'm not getting drawn into conflict here.

For me, it becomes extremely unpleasant to repeatedly happen upon ugliness in a thread. While I may find the flirting a little silly at times (even when I'm part of it), at least there's a spirit of playfullness and affection, which in my mind is a world different than the personal attacks that eventually overwhelm some threads.

That's all I have to say on the subject, and I fully intend to continue to express my opinion that people take their hostilities elsewhere. Flame away, I ain't getting sucked in.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Rules, rules, rules........... So what about them Red Sox???

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Off Topic Posts