Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Obesity is sinking America
TOPIC: Obesity_is_sinking_America
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ... 21  Next »
111 to 120 of 207
User Details are only visible to members.
Exactly! Everything in the US is scaled via the Imperial system except that fucking quantity of soda.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
The most widespread use of metric in America - the 2-L bottle - is under attack?

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28996 posts)
Just like cigarettes, there will be a black market in NYC for extra large sugary drinks. There will be fat chicks on street corners next to the prostitutes looking for a fix.

The only good thing will be the demise of that ludicrus 2-liter bottle. Give me a quart but a 2-liter? WTF!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
A truly interesting read about the "War on Salt" - which Bloomberg is also party to.

ww w.scientificamerican. com/article.cfm?id=its-time-to-end-the-war-on-salt

If I ate as much salt as the government says I should, I would die of sodium deficiency.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28996 posts)
Agreed!

They'll sneak into other people's fridges in the middle of the night and steal carbs :).

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Bloomberg is a goof. Fat people are going to get their carbs one way or another regardless of the nanny state rules and laws he contrives. Take away their soda and they'll turn to french fries, super sized please.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Chill dude, you're head is going to explode..who peed in your 10 egg omelet with a pound of bacon?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Then why did you defend your lifestyle habits?

I refuse to live in a place where I cannot enjoy my once-in-a-while venti java chip Al Pacino. New York or anywhere who does this can go fuck itself.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28996 posts)
Jesus Christ, for a smart dude, you are so effin' thick at times!

I understand what you are saying VA.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
You're completely missing the point. I didn't say you didn't do those things, but I wouldn't DREAM of mandating it on you.

If you want to live in a place where the government controls the size of a bottle of soda, go for it. I'll pass, thanks. It's not yours or anyone else's business what size my drink is.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28996 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ... 21  Next »
111 to 120 of 207
TOPIC: Obesity is sinking America
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.