Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Nudity Boring
TOPIC: Nudity_Boring
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 16 of 16
User Details are only visible to members.
Female half here: My partner has been in the LS for some time with his deceased wife. I have only been in the LS for a couple of years now. With all the nude pics and up close shots of genitalia, it is actually turning me off! Nothing left to the imagination! I prefer pics of couples with some clothes on; be it play clothes, swim wear, etc. having fun. What I mean by having fun, is not fuck pics either. I mean like boating, travel, etc. It excites me to fantasize about what is underneath the clothes. We enjoy "play clothes" meaning lingerie for both. I enjoy the touch of someone through thin cloth and then taking it off of me; throwing me down and.......you get the picture! So my question is: how many others feel the same way?

Username hidden
(223 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 16 of 16
TOPIC: Nudity Boring
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.