Nudists : Swingers Discussion 1801731021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumNudists
TOPIC: Nudists
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've been to quite a few nude beaches in Florida, California, Hawaii, and New Jersey. It's more comfortable to walk around in the sun while nude and it feels great to jump in the water, as long as it's not too cold. Down South, we grew up on skinny dipping.

La Porte TX
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Swingers often forget that nude beach is about nudism, not about sex or swingers.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16415 posts)
Children don't equate nudity with sex, that taught behavior. Nudist adults understand this. Those who have issues with a family of nudists, kind of scare me. What are THEY thinking?

Username hidden
(13 posts)
All that nude lady.. just when remember. :) nice

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1084 posts)
You're a smart man, Melvin! Too bad you guys won't be going.

We were nudists before we became swingers, and we always found nude people MUCH easier to talk to than people who were dressed. There's something about the commonality of nudity tearing down the social divide and the complete acceptance of everyone's body as "just" a body that allows for conversation to occur quickly. I've tried being friendly and open in the same way with people sporting swimsuits, and 9 times out of 10 they give me a cold shoulder. At AANR clubs we have found a few people who were swingers on the sly, though we didn't play with them.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8892 posts)
She's saying I could go though...

what she really means is if you go without me im gonna be pissed offf at you.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2049 posts)
CJF - Liike Terry Bradshaw in Failure to Launch - he had his Naked Room! LOL

Melvin - "It's a TRAP!" LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
When it comes to sex, I'm the first one naked. I have no problem, I'll do cartwheels and the helicopter dance. But the actual nudist lifestyle, if that's the phrase for it, I'm just not into it. Growing up, my dad was naked all the time in the house. ALL THE TIME! And he was the only one. Just kind of ruined it for me. Of course, I'm pretty sure mom and dad were swingers too, so that should of ruined me too...but it didn't.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
Not a nudist but have no problems being naked. I like cute clothes too much, to be a nudist.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17862 posts)
Don't have a problem with people who take their kids to nude beaches. I actually think its great to teach kids not to be ashamed of their bodies and that nakedness is nothing to be afraid of or feel guilty about seeing. But I think I'm too "programmed" to actually be comfortably naked around kids.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 60   End
TOPIC: Nudists