Now I remember why I quit Alt! : Swingers Discussion 45202
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumNow I remember why I quit Alt!
TOPIC: Now I remember why I quit Alt!
Created by: seXXnpassion
Original Starting post for this thread:
We decided to sign up again; we got unpaid, because I wanted to search and around and see who's there.

Yeh...tons of single males. And TONS of ads telling us to upgrade our acct. Because really, you can't do diddly over there unless you pay. We get stuff forwarded to us saying someone is interested (99% single men, even though our ad says we aren't looking for any...we got one already, and he's enough!)

Looked at some other groups and what a rip off. Glad we found this place. It has worked out well.

J.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't think that she meant alt playground...but you're right, all the same...that site's crap.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(77 posts)
Alt playground. right?

I was there 3 months. I wrote nice letters to 40 (bi?) women. One responded. What BS. They were not single bi women. They were all looking for boyfriends.

The male hit rate was high. Didn't like it.

Tech support did help me with one problem person. They were on the ball there.

Prefer it here.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Meet one nice guy over there. Just 1. Was on there 3 months. TUrns out he was too ..busy or some such and he was not into lifestyle. He thought it was weird and preverted. Too vanilla ... found this site per a friend .Ssooo glad

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Oh, yeh...and too much email from them, too.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
We decided to sign up again; we got unpaid, because I wanted to search and around and see who's there.

Yeh...tons of single males. And TONS of ads telling us to upgrade our acct. Because really, you can't do diddly over there unless you pay. We get stuff forwarded to us saying someone is interested (99% single men, even though our ad says we aren't looking for any...we got one already, and he's enough!)

Looked at some other groups and what a rip off. Glad we found this place. It has worked out well.

J.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Now I remember why I quit Alt!