Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Not your type, but
TOPIC: Not_your_type,_but__
Created by: wifefirsttime
Original Starting post for this thread:
Have you ever met someone that oooooozes sensuality but is opposite what you are normally attracted to? I've had it happen to me twice, so far. Am I alone?

Lora

1 to 8 of 8
User Details are only visible to members.
OMG Annie! You know him dont ya?! LOL Picture him skinnier and wearing a cowboy hat! Thats him!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Oh boy! I was seeing a man, who I never would have looked at if I didnt already have email communication with him. He was burly, mountainmanish with a voice that could vibrate me to orgasm! He definately could treat me like a lady, pamper me, schmooze me, sing to me, and then do things to me that no one else could or would do! I would think that any woman would want him just because he was so passionate and gentlemanly. Just that voice.......coulda made me jump the grand canyon for some lovin!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
wow, there may be hope for me yet~!....lol.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
My favorite partner looks like a nerd. I laugh at that all the time. He is everything I find non-attractive. Don't get me wrong, he is very nice looking, but the complete opposite of my desires until.............. Mmmmmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmm!

OMFG! He is the BEST lovemaker I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy in my entire life! 8.5 thick cock, goes for 3 hours before he needs a little break (little break *wink), very talented, total sensuality, understands a female's needs, and extremely adventurous! Makes my toes curl all night! MEOW...........

He takes most of my SLS pics and I have quite a video collection with him. Can you tell by my smile what I am thinking? *WEG*

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
do not give up.. its out there believe me..

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I just ONCE want to be able to have sex with someone that does this to me, but so far, haven't had THAT kind of luck... lol

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1144 posts)
totally.. there are people out their who confidence and sensuality make the aphrodites even when they look like medussa.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Have you ever met someone that oooooozes sensuality but is opposite what you are normally attracted to? I've had it happen to me twice, so far. Am I alone?

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1144 posts)
1 to 8 of 8
TOPIC: Not your type, but
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.