Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum North Florida's Dirty Little Secret
TOPIC: North Florida's Dirty Little Secret
Created by: 2nastyfreaks
Original Starting post for this thread:
Let me first start this post by saying that I believe in preference when it comes to choosing partners in the lifestyle and it's hard to change habits that you were born and bred to believe in. However, when that preference is wide spread among one race of people in one area, it is really a shame in this day and age. I was taught in school that there is always a cause and affect to everything. With that being said, let me get to my point. Me and my wife have been residing in North Florida for close to 5 years after moving from the Tampa Bay Area. In our former place of residence I found that the "preference" word was used quite less frequently than it is in North Florida. If you do not know what we mean by the "preference" word, it is a word used to describe one's excuse not to play with another race and in North Florida's case, it is frequently used by Caucasians more than African-Americans, and Hispanics. Now, while I do respect it, I always have to ask the question "Why?" I have heard excuses such as "I'm not racist. Just my preference." My response: "Why do you prefer or what caused you to prefer your own race over another." From there the conversation turns cold. I grew up in a family that did not believe in mixing races, but I quickly grew out of that ignorant thinking when I became educated and mature. My first swingers party was with an all-Caucasian group and it was mind-blowing. I realized that Caucasian pussy is as good as African-American or Hispanic pussy. Lol! I just had to change my mind-set. Once I was married and my wife involved herself in the lifestyle, she soon learned what I found out. I love the beauty, sounds, and sights of North Florida, but the smell of racism hidden under the word "preference" absolutely stinks. Maybe someone on SLS can give me a more clearer and fresher perspective.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 76   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Holy cow! I'll bet the OP is thrilled with the turn this thread has taken. As an avid beer drinker, and former brewer, lord knows I am!

I toured the SN brewery back in '98. At the time, they were buying hops in 1 or 2 ton bales. Nothing micro about that. Their signature brew is fantastic, if you're a hop head. I've cultured the yeast from the sediment at the bottom of the bottle.

I won't touch the green bottle stuff. That "fine European taste" they talk about is essentially the result of light struck beer. Its effect of light on the hops. Miller avoids this by using a pre-Isomerized hop extract. That's why their clear glass brew doesn't ever give off that skunkiness.

Next time you open a beer from a brown bottle, pour it in a clear glass and take it outside in the sun. You'll usually notice the appearance of said skunk pretty quickly. Works with most beers on tap, too.

Again, my apologies to the OP.

BT

Brew_Tender

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8737 posts)
Shelly I have a delightfully vivid memory of a float down the Bogue Chitto in high school. Four guys, four girls, four canoes, and four coolers of beer. The sweet sixteen thing in my boat had long tanned legs and a pale blue bikini that gave way to skinny dipping under the influence during a stop at a sandbar. I've loved tan lines ever since.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Milwaukee's Best is still around. For a couple of years they were the lead sponsor for the World Series of Poker.

I don't drink much beer anymore, either. I do like Stone Brewery Arrogant Bastard Ale. No resemblance, I assure you... ;-)

When I was a kid we used to get Lucky Lager. It was maybe $1.99 a case. They had pictograms on the inside of the caps, which were kinda fun to try and figure out after you had a beer or twelve...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
Shelly, we used to float the Guadalupe river near new braunfels tx. that is until I got bit on the back of thigh by a water moccasin.

these days I drink very little, a beer or two at home, and not at all if we are out for LS fun. prefer to keep a clear head. I do remember however, and a few others (Toomuch) may as well, being in the military and ending up in some crazy assed places. on the rare occasion that we would get a little r & r time, they would bring in beer by the pallet load. I thought then and still believe it to be the most disgusting beer ever brewed (if they actually brew it).

Milwaukee's Best. We drank it like it was the greatest thing we'd ever tasted in our lives. Hangovers from that horse piss was probably as close as I ever came to dying while serving.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5337 posts)
Exactly...the beauty of beer. Very individual sport.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2239 posts)
I know where it is brewed.

I just don't know anyone around here that would willingly drink it...

;-)

To each their own...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
Fun, back in those days I called them "ponies" while floating on a tube down the B. C. a few times. These days my float stays in the pool.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3737 posts)
Umm, SN is brewed in Chico, CA. CA folks have long considered SN one of the best craft breweries in the Country.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2239 posts)
"training bears"

Training beers, dammit.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
We get a little snobbish about our beer in California.

I have at least a dozen microbreweries within 5 miles of my house.

PBR is terrible.

Sierra Nevada I put on part with maybe Molson or St. Pauli...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 76   End
TOPIC: North Florida's Dirty Little Secret