Noncaucasian couples : Swingers Discussion 2145631031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumNoncaucasian couples
TOPIC: Noncaucasian couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 40 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, you should expect EXACTLY the same bias and selectivity in the LS as out and why wouldn't you? We (the collective we) were all once "vanilla" so why would we be any different as swingers? Some are open to interracial play, some aren't. Just because we are less inhibited sexually doesn't make us any more open minded. Nor should it. Everyone makes their own decisions about who they want to play with.

Personally I have no issue with race but don't judge those who chose to only play within theirs.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I had an absolutely terrific young Brazilian lady on New Year's Eve, with an ass to die for. She was such a handful. I'm glad she was so tiny - if she were bigger I don't know if I could have managed her. What a wild crazy bitch.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19079 posts)
Welcome to the forums..

What's you specific question?

We've heard it and seen it all, so fire away!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8013 posts)
Tim and Tig...thanks for your replies. Our social and business circles in normal life are diverse, we have been to a club here in the south along with reading couples' profiles and find that most want to stay within their own race. We are looking for replies to this from people that are interracial, have had interracial sex, or non-white couples. Both my husband and I have had sex with people outside our race, but now we are a couple just coming into the swing world. Should we expect the same walls in the LS regarding race as we found in our "single" world? We look forward to hearing from those that live in the south or anyone that has an intelligent insight instead of meaningless banter.

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(77 posts)
Thanks! From NYE, doesn't look like me ;).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
M- that pic is priceless.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
* Yes, we are both white..*

Holy shit, really?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
best time i ever had was with a latino couple wow wow and wow she was wild

and im an old white yankee cracker lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6507 posts)
Race was never a factor with me. I've played with blacks, latinos, Asians, and caucasians.

Miami FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
So where are all the interracial, Asian, Hispanic, Latin, Native American, or South American couples at? We live in the Bible Belt but are from Chicago. We have been wondering why so many people stick with their own race especially in the LS? We see the LS as open and free spirited. We are new to this but have observed the same biases in the LS as in the vanilla world. Anyone have any insight? Yes, we are both white...

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(77 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 40 
TOPIC: Noncaucasian couples