No response to emails : Swingers Discussion 222348
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumNo response to emails
TOPIC: No response to emails
Created by: CurusCpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just need to vent. What is with people who are so rude that they will not respond to an email inviting them to explore the possibilities with us.

We expect some people to review our profile and say, "Nope, not for us."

We would much rather we get a response that says, "You guys are much to ugly for us!" than get no response at all. How hard is it to just click the reject button at the bottom of the page.

We ALWAYS respond. Sometimes the response it NO. A response at least lets others know that you heard them.

Just sayin'

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"To give any more thought to someone you do not know, on an anonymous swinger site, who neglected to respond to your unsolicited email is mind boggling."

Could not agree with you more.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
As much trouble as I have sometimes sending birdie mail even to my friends I already know, I've come to realize even not getting a reply doesn't always mean anything.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
If you receive no response, you will know the level of interest.

To give any more thought to someone you do not know, on an anonymous swinger site, who neglected to respond to your unsolicited email is mind boggling.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2169 posts)
Sb,

I will be honest, I already did. I don't really know how to respond to stupid and that was beyond stupid.

It was fun however to ponder the responses I could send that would convey my 'honest' thoughts they were so fond of in my profile.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Yeah, we're one of those ill mannered scummies, who are entirely too lazy to respond!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16460 posts)
This morning I received an email from a couple that stated they were responding to their emails. I thought that was sweet, but I haven't emailed them anything. But they said that due to the distance and our different preferences we probably wouldn't be a good fit. They did however like my profile, found it honest and caused them to learn something new about themselves.

That is really sweet like I said, but I didn't send them anything. I checked the mail history on the email received and all my sent emails. HMMMMM, this is curious.

So, now I have to post an email thanking them for the compliments, address the distance is a hindrance, and then wonder if I should mention that I didn't send them an email or leave that out.

It is a new situation for us, to receive a rejection from someone that we never contacted.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I always preamble whatever I say with "thank you for your interest" or "thank you for your kind compliments"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
I do not get upset over emails not being answered. I understand that sometimes people are busy and sometimes people do not want to hurt your feelings, so no response is sorry but no. I have had both. People get upset if you don't respond...but when you say sorry no thank you, then you have to explain yourself. You either get a nasty response of oh you think you are all that, too good for us?? Or you get why, tell us why so we know what we are doing wrong. It gets tiring.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Based on my recent issues, let me play devil's advocate here. In the last week alone, I cannot tell you how many times I've tried to send birdies or reply birdies, and they won't go through. It's frustrating to the ~nth degree to say the least. After two to three attempts, I evaluate if it's really worth the frustration or if I can live with them feeling like I'm some kinda biatch that doesn't reply. We sometimes forget that there was once upon a time that we didn't have a smart phone sprouting out of our bottoms like a homing device. There is no obligation except that which we place upon ourselves, especially with people whom we do not know and have any relationship with.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
This is an email that we got the other day. I don't even know HOW to respond to it so there's a possibility it will go without a reply.

"Bi U.P.S. driver in Danville oft. (McDonald's) pics open driving can't type will get back detailed if int."

The profile belongs to a couple but unless dude has his wife ride along on his UPS routes, then I think it's safe to say that he's looking to play alone because they live in NJ....which is a couple hours from us. And I don't even know why Mikey D's is in parenthesis. Is that where he usually delivers to? Is that where he wants to meet? Is that where he wants to do it? I really don't know. I do know that whenever I decide to hit up McDonald's, if there's a UPS truck in the parking lot, then I am flipping a shitty and going to Wendy's.

T

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: No response to emails