Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum No response back
TOPIC: No response back
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree that it only takes 30 seconds to say not interested or not available. It is also a lacking of huberious on our part to expect an answer.... So it is two pronged... But my parents did raise me to be polite and when someone say hello, you return that gesture. You may never know if they can improve your situation or not, if they are faking being poor to judge character or other. (last part is meant for the three stooges that have given you lip over this... They Sls's entertament on the forums)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
No doubt you have pumpkin fucking experience.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
A & A

Carrie has it exactly right.

"I take a no response, as a response. It means they aren't interested and I move on. I have better things to worry about... Carrie"

While I think most would agree it's inconsiderate to not respond, you might want to think about what kind of playmates they would be if there was no "mutual attraction".

You might as well go fuck a pumpkin as it would likely be as giving as they.

As you have been here about 5 years, it's surprising you're still not past this dynamic of the LS.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Wiggles eyebrows!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17270 posts)
You send me a list of those who are ignoring you and I'll smite them with flies!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17270 posts)
I take a no response, as a response. It means they aren't interested and I move on. I have better things to worry about than the doings of strangers, on the internet.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18048 posts)
Why is it that some people feel like they can just not say no thanks, we won't be around at that time, or just feed you a line saying we are taking a break now. Is it us that thinks its rude to not respond. We respond to every one just out of courtesy even if it is a week after we read the email.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: No response back