No response back : Swingers Discussion 210162101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumNo response back
TOPIC: No response back
Created by: A_and_A_
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why is it that some people feel like they can just not say no thanks, we won't be around at that time, or just feed you a line saying we are taking a break now. Is it us that thinks its rude to not respond. We respond to every one just out of courtesy even if it is a week after we read the email.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It has been my experience not only here but in life that there are those individuals who just don't know how to say no....happily, I am not one of them...LMAO. Case in point. I had a meet and greet with a woman who indicated that she was interested and I invited her out a couple of times, no response -- next! Listen, there are too many people who will say yes to dwell on this IMO. The LS is life a buffet; move on. I tell people this LS is not for thin skinned folks. You better know who the heck you are.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
I agree also that no response is a response. It's easy to get by and that's not a problem. Just seems rude to me. And they probably aren't the kind of people we want to be involved with anyway. Whether it be in or out of the bedroom.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Holly - No reply is OK by me (now, took me a while to get it.) but if someone gives me an honest "no thanks" or "not compatible" type reply, I will absolutely reply with a thanks and good luck.

I don't need reasons why, they already told me no thank, I can't understand why everyone can't get this concept? But then again, everyone doesn't get Monty Python humor either! LOL

"Nudge, Nudge, WInk, Wink. A nudge is as good as a wink to a blind man, know what I mean, say no more, say no more!"

:-)'

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
bottom line & most agree ..No means NO...

It is always helpful to clearly communicate that decision. No reply often gets multiple emails since they don't know for certain whether you even got their email. $#!t happens.

A reply leaves NO doubt.

Just 1 man's observation.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Ditto for what Holly said, what the fuck? We said NO, don't ask me why, it's a no, get it? if not read again! that's why, more often than not, we delete, sometimes without even opening the mail.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
Holly "The problem with sending that polite "no thanks" is that it usually creates 2-4 additional emails you end up writing"

As far back as I can recall NO means NO. It's one of the keystones of the LS and should be elsewhere. You are F-H- &- 21 so you can do as you please. You don't owe an explanation to anyone. If you politely decline and they write back, you've already done your civil "duty". Further emails to the individual are not productive. At least you tried to be polite... if they're not.. it's on them.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Boo hoo, so some one wants to know why they were rejected... Many people have low self esteem and want to know why people reject them to see if it is something on their end.

Personally when I reject anyone and I have, I send a rejection notice which states specifics. I'm not homosexual, I do not find the party attractive, I am not free at the time or the venue isn't to my liking.

Most times it is that I do not jump into bed until I get to know the couple or woman. I do not need any stds and thus inspect the personality of those I plan to sleep with to detemin if they are trust worthy.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7611 posts)
Here's the problem with responding. They write back again! And now you respond and expand on your reason for turning them down. Guess what happens next? They write back again!

I was just on the phone this afternoon with Lou124 and she & I discussed this issue. The problem with sending that polite "no thanks" is that it usually creates 2-4 additional emails you end up writing to justify, defend, explain why it's not right for you. Lou124 told me she blocks them if they respond again after her second email. I haven't chosen to do that yet.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
"huberious"

Frank, were you sparking in Hazleton PA about 27 years 9 months ago?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Bobby, the expert on all things, hooking up and love in particular! :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: No response back