No Response : Swingers Discussion 216294
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumNo Response
TOPIC: No Response
Created by: oralwife
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just have to vent, you message a couple and they sent one back. Both of us open our pics, things are going good ...then all of a sudden they stop answering you back. If you don't want to meet just say so at first ,why let it go this far just a bunch of bull....

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
We've been guilty of this too, I admit. Sometimes it's just easier to let it go and perhaps attempt to leave options open for later (may or may not be possible).

We've had people that we were like "eh...." upon seeing private pics, and just kind of let the communication fall silent. Then, we've met them at some event and found them more interesting than we thought we would, and hit it off. The reverse is true too - people who ignored our last email found us more interesting than they thought they would.

Letting an email go unanswered is (to some people) less "FINAL" than a "No thanks" email.

But I do agree, often it's that one person (me in our case) almost exclusively handles the communication on here, and if I think the Mrs. might be interested, I show her.... but, she isn't always. At least, not right away.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19444 posts)
I agree! We're new, but have had several conversations...and in a couple, the other end has suddenly gone silent, even though we see that our message to them has been 'read' on a given date.

Although I do have to admit that we've taken a while to respond once or twice because I check the site on both my phone and laptop, and sometimes I somehow miss a new mail in the process of switching back and forth.

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Just have to vent, you message a couple and they sent one back. Both of us open our pics, things are going good ...then all of a sudden they stop answering you back. If you don't want to meet just say so at first ,why let it go this far just a bunch of bull....

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: No Response