No : Swingers Discussion 221902
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumNo
TOPIC: No
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Chemistry for me is very fast, either it is there or it is not. To me, if a person has to "grow" on me...they probably are not the right one anyways. I am not sexually attracted to many, but to those who I am....lets fuck lol.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Yeah, we're all fakes, we have just one expert amongst us, and of course his poodle sidekick.

They're both experts in female sexuality, group sex, they determine who is fake and who isn't, they know where all the trailer parks are and where the meth labs are, which of us is bi or straight, who is or isn't a swingers...

We're so not worthy...

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
"Or an eyeball. "

double darn.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7453 posts)
Since I was standing next to you when that picture was taken, Sed, I guess I'm a fake too.

Mr. VA, what? "We just want to see both of them. Not a boob." well darn.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7453 posts)
If I don't even consider kissing someone, that's a red flag for me. If I kiss them, I know in seconds if there's chemestry or not.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
PPfftt tell us something we don't know LOL

Mrs Sav ...who is fake because she doesn't have more than 7 certs and nothing of them imply sexual activity.

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5480 posts)
Ack!

Look, I have no body. I'm a fake!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
VA ,

I agree with that too . I know instantly a yes or a no. I can't of course speak for everyone else but I know in the 1st 2 minutes whether or not there is an attraction or not. When I was meeting single men online I agreed to 30 minutes for coffee or a beer, not a date, not dinner or an outing.If in 30 minutes I don't wonder what your lips taste like I can guarantee you I have zero interest in finding out LOL. Game over and have a happy life we're simply not compatible.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5480 posts)
re: "Getting to know you"

I'm a person who finds that people in general are often very different in person than online. Early on we wasted way too much time getting into personalities of people we never met, who seemed fun, sexy and flirty, and then we meet them and it's like they're a cardboard cutout.

Another reason we prefer parties, clubs or events. We'd rather skip the online stuff as much as we can and go straight for in person.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19570 posts)
Sophia I agree, no matter what you're into or what you seek there is someone just like you looking for exactly you. There isn't a right or wrong in most thing but there is a right and wrong for you. You're still fairly new , one of the bonuses of that is a wider scope of interest. People who have been in any particular area know eventually all the locals you might be interested in or are interested in you depletes quickly. Once you start branching out further from home it becomes far more critical to be sure attraction is present before investing time and miles. I also would caution you that far too often than we'd like those who aren't forth coming with pictures have a good reason....they're fakes with hope of l wives coming around. Getting pictures of them both seems to cut down on the BS, fakes and pen pals. I am sure you've noticed already the amount of IM's you get that are from supposed couples only to figure out it is some lonely guy cybering. Our private photos as you've seen really aren't much more than the same photos with our heads showing. We don't post graphic photos and never will so we really don't worry about "collectors" and such. I'm not trying to change your mind at all and respect your right to handle things as best as you feel comfortable. For us we've just reached the point in not wasting time. I personally don't take disappointment well. I spent a year or so on dating sites before I met Mr Sav . What I learned was I was wasting my time with men who had nice profiles, seemed nice and had zero sex appeal for me. I know what I like and am attracted to . If a guy doesn't fit the bill he just doesn't. It isn't all about looks, humor , charm and manners can blow me away but I still have to have some sexual attraction for him or it simply isn't going to work. I'm an instant gratification person , I want results NOW. What that means is I have a wonderful relationship already, I don't need to invest time in getting to know you and than find you attractive because you're a nice guy. I have a nice guy. I want sexual chemistry and a nice play mate. I also detest having to tell anyone I have expressed interest in NO after having seen their picture. It's hard and sad. They KNOW you rejected them because of their looks. When the pictures are opened immediately and we say no or they say no to us it could have been a 100 reasons and for us that makes it easier to politely decline those we aren't feeling it for.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5480 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
TOPIC: No