Nine Beers Americans no longer drink : Swingers Discussion 215143101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumNine Beers Americans no longer drink
TOPIC: Nine Beers Americans no longer drink
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
Nine beer brands saw their sales decline by at least 30% over the past five years, according to data examined by 24/7 Wall St. For some, the decline reflects consumers' changing habits; light beers increasingly have become the beverage of choice for many beer drinkers.

Any of these a favorite? Might not be around long:

Old Milwaukee Milwaukee's Best Budweiser Select Michelob Light Michelob Milwaukee’s Best Light Miller High Life Light Amstel Light Miller Genuine Draft

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I used to drink Little Kings back in the day. I've been digging Yeungling porter as of late.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1427 posts)
Well, roc-em, it's a matter of taste and desire. I may prefer to hang with a dancer most of the time, and with a poet just now and again. Dancing and other rhythmic mutual activity are always fine. Poetry is just talking about it, rhythmically.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Poets these days write songs. Roc-em is well on her way to some good lyrics here.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
are you wooing me with poetry, WNC?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
Ah, the beauty of a wandering mind. Or the wandering mind of a beauty. or, kibbles' dribbles

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I'm not much of a beer drinker. Mostly wine, occasional mixed drink. At the Rudyard, I used to sometimes drink Little Kings, which I think was more of a regional thing, because I don't recall seeing it anywhere outside of the Ohio valley. I remember drinking Michelob one afternoon with a friend while we defrosted his old icebox and we decorated a pair of jeans I had bleach splattered. He wrote a poem down the back of one thigh....wish I still had the poem, it was really good....would have been written more neatly if I had taken the pants off first, though.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
We agree with CopNKitten- all those brands remind us of our old uncles and grandparents.

There has been a lot of interest in smaller, craft beer brands and regional ones. My Mrs. likes Yuengling but that's a PA thing.

When we go to a club or hotel party she'll drink Berenger's White Zinfandel wine and I usually stick to diet coke.. unless we get invited to "do shots" ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1171 posts)
PBR is incredibly popular these days. I drink it all the time.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2172 posts)
Oh my, I sure hope this is wrong, as the only brewski I drink is Miller High Life Light, never to be confused with Miller Light!

Jan, who remembers when Yingling was a cheap, nasty beer (my father used to drink it like 30 years ago) before the younger generation made it a huge seller.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12102 posts)
I think Consumer Reports ranked PBR the best cheap beer. A guy in a liquor store tried to sell me the Beast once. I said, "No thanks, I want to wake up in the morning".

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Nine Beers Americans no longer drink