Newbies need HELP!!! : Swingers Discussion 398621021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumNewbies need HELP!!!
TOPIC: Newbies need HELP!!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
User Details are only visible to members.
Cplis.... I hope that just MY opinion of a picture isn't what you call an "uproar". I'm sorry that just hit too close to home here. I have a 2 1/2 year old and all I've heard for over a year is Elmo Elmo Elmo. I guess I was just Elmo'd out. I do not believe alot, or even some for that matter, would feel the way I did about that pic. In actuallity, it was funny. Just because you can't find that elusive female, don't feel like you are back to square one. You are actually taking a step forward just being on a site like this. I HAVE seen some couple profiles that say they are looking for girl-girl play and that hubby would only participate if all agree. That MAY be an option for you. Bi-women who are married do often look for girl-girl play. Just be careful. Since you are both new at this, you may not realize that there are alot of fakes, single men posing as couples, single men posing as women, and the such out there. If you are truely interested in "testing the waters", let me suggest checking out clubs or meet and greets in your area. It's a way of being around like-minded adults, finding your own boundaries, and just a way to have some fun. That's what the lifestyle boils down to. Adding fun, and fantasies, to life, both in and out of the bedroom. Put that picture back up. I think it would give alot of people a smile, or even a chuckle. Just hit me at the wrong time.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
First off, if you haven't realized it yet, there are only a limited number of single females out there. On top of that, of those, there are only a handful that are truely single females. Add in the fact you are looking for only a BI female, your odds are even lower. From what I've seen, and our own experiences, newbies looking for a bi female find out how hard it is to find that needle in a haystack and change their view to include couples with bi or bi-curious females. As for ME, although I'm part of a couple, seeing a picture with a childs toy being "used" would send shivers up my spine (which happened when I saw the one picture you have public). Since there are so many single males, single females, and couples looking for that elusive single female, they have the advantage of not having to email anyone to find playmates. They get enough email to pick and choose from. Just my take.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
The best advice I can give is be patient. It usually takes a long time to find the right couple/couples. Do not get discouraged. The right connection is well worth the wait.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17966 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
TOPIC: Newbies need HELP!!!