Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › New Year's Resolutions
TOPIC: New_Year's_Resolutions
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
Got any for 2013? Are you good with keeping them?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 62
User Details are only visible to members.
1. Recent family changes have brought to light some areas/ relationships that are not quite right that I have resolved to evaluate and decide whether they're worth saving or eliminate /move on.

2. This year I have resolved to love my bike.....again. I'm even gonna go on record and commit to an official partial century ride in May.

Mrs U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5559 posts)
The help freedom and honest science return to America.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3241 posts)
i tend to make resolutions whenever. then at new years reassess and reaffirm.

this year reaffirmed: reduce stress where possible and manage/minimize where not; workout (3x) increased to (5x) per week; reduce clutter (not just physical clutter).

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14861 posts)
To be more tolerant of others intolerances.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8369 posts)
I make the same resolution every year.

Wake up, try to be a little bit better person than I was yesterday, go to sleep.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20837 posts)
In 2013 I quit eating anything but breakfast there. My thinking was "how can they Fuck up an egg?" well. They can. That's when I decided to do what you said. Go to a good burger place or make a good burger.

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(352 posts)
@BLM: I said exactly that to Trey last night about Resolutions. Like not needing a commercial industry to remind me to do something romantic for him either. However, for those that look forward to making them I wish them success.

You & I must just be cynics. ;)

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1631 posts)
I rarely eat it anymore because there are so many great places to get a GREAT burger BUT I will grab a sausage biscuit or burger from time to time.

I don't make resolutions on New Years. I don't know why but I do make resolution's when I need to.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6503 posts)
Yes ,try to be a more loving person , and not so outspoken . To all the people I pissed off I'm 2016 Sorry .I will try to be better ,

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9721 posts)
In 2014 We gave up McDonald's. It's been 3 years since We have had a McShit sandwich and plan on many more.

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(352 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 62
TOPIC: New Year's Resolutions
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.