Need a geek : Swingers Discussion 413521041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumNeed a geek
TOPIC: Need a geek
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
How do I close the little icons in my task bar? I can do it for the time I am on the computer but any time it is restarted or shut down they come back. I know there is a way to do this. I just haven't been able to figure it out yet.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
one thing that helps is to use isopropyl alcohol to clean the circuit boards and keyboard contacts. This has to be done by a professional and it has to be done before the acids in whatever you spilled eats the extremely thin metal in the circuit board. By the way, take the battery completely out and do not power it up until it's been cleaned. One extra snap or crackle in the right place and it's all over.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(80 posts)
The problem that you are going to run into Cindee is that liquid damage is one of the worst things that can happen to an electrical circuit. You need to find someone that has specialized in that kind of repair. Depending on the extent of the damage it may just take an alcohol bath and some deep scrubbing on the boards to get the unit back up. It also could be completely and utterly unrepairable. You never know until you open it up and see the extent of the damage. The worst possible thing we find (in cell phones) is evidence of liquid damage but no corrosion or burnt components. We then have no where to even think about starting on cleaning it up. Zo

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
The biggest thing you are going to have to worry about is the wet sugar. It causes hell on circuits before it gets a chance to dry out. We run into this all the time working on Cell Phones. (Just be glad it wasn't salt water. The salt water with electricity will actually eat circuit boards away over time.) Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
With the cost of hard drives dropping like they have. Most people can actually afford to get a huge hard drive on their comp nowadays. I picked up a 120 gig for 80 bucks at fry's a couple of months back.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Thanks all, now I got sound from the comp to the systems.] Now another question, lol, How can I get sound from the mixing board to the comps CD burner? I wanna be able to record the band. Is this practical or should I jus get a home stereo type burner?

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Wondering if I wired my "plants" for sound, would they grow faster?? What kind of music would they like??? Perhaps somehting rhythmic for my african violets or classical for the english ivy?Just kidding, lol.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
Mike - Drop a post here and let me know how it worked for ya. I am by no means an expert on this subject , but just thought I would tell ya what worked for us. Mrs. Things

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
Cool, thanks,

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Forgot to mention the DJ at the club we attend uses a comp with MusicMatch JukeBox(which is great, came with our comp) . Their comp is hooked up to speaker system same as ours.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 57   End
TOPIC: Need a geek