Need a geek : Swingers Discussion 41352
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumNeed a geek
TOPIC: Need a geek
Created by: curiouscplinmd The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah man, whatcha thinkin?

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Any advice on obtainin high speed net in areas the major suppliers don't supply yet? Other than Directway, too expensive.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Lol, It's a little busier now, and does go to Tyrone. It's still empty enough to be a nice drive. There's some real impressive views on that drive.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Which one? Buds got his name on three of 'em now, lol. It is part of Buds old pork, it jus took'em this long to get it started. Good ole Bud, we prolly have the most miles of 4-lanes per capita of anywhere, thanks to him, lol.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
NJC, Yeah man, theres some darn good fishin round here. Juniata and it's tributaries. Were actually along the Dunnings Creek jus north of of where it dumps into the Raystown Branch. Locals call the area Dutch Corner. You mighta even fished in front of our place, though we weren't here yet when you were in your 20s. The RR tracks were prolly still there back then. If ya ever get out this way again, check out what they did with Rt 30 at the narrows, pretty impressive. The narrows are about 500 feet wider now.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Ty Ty Nofun, it sure was an interestin trip.

Mike, still lookin for his passwords

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Yeah, checked in a couple times didn't have time for the forums when I did. Dive team, lmao, pretty good call there NJC, the Juniata runs right past our place, it got close, lol. We's up and runnin again, now where in tarnation did I write all those passwords down?????

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Pen:

Try opening it through the battery opening. That's where I found the screw to mine. Granted it was a 386 laptop with 8meg of RAM. I wanted to add a numerical processor..

I popped it open. Did the dirty work, while grounded, and closed it back up. It still works, btw. I use it to generate shelf lables.

hugs,

M.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
It is my main home system. I like computers. The mirror flaw is logical. The machines are logical.

I was hoping to get past the DVD/CD issue. Will the standard XP backup compress the files enough? I don't want 20 disks. I could use a USB hard drive. I could use another machine for my backup only. Will a USB cable work there?

General question is: What will allow the minimum # of hard copies? CD/DVD. I know DVDs are more data dense. I have no DVD RW at present.

I appreciate any help.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I knew jawage was F*****!!!

Never fails.

I really appreciate you guys. You actually KNOW something. I have no one to ask.

I want to mirror my machine. I have another machine that I can use. Any help, suggestions. Also. IF it's mirrored, what keeps a virus from killing the mirror too?

Thanks all. Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
TOPIC: Need a geek