Need a change in number of times viewed : Swingers Discussion 43839
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumNeed a change in number of times viewed
TOPIC: Need a change in number of times viewed
Created by: canbar269
Original Starting post for this thread:
We like being able to get a idea of the number of times our profile has been viewed. It was better the way it was at the beginning because it was a constant number that didn't change( except to go up) so you could remember the number and see what changes have taken place. Now the way it is the number is always changing from day to day so it's impossible to keep track. We think a better way to change it would be to have it reset itself at the beginning of ever month and show the number of times viewed for that month. We have seen this on other sites and it works well there. The way it is now is not very useful because you can't tell if you have had new views today or just not so many views drop off from the 30th day. What is everyone's thoughts on this?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'd like to see it go away. It's rather depressing at times...lol. It really serves no purpose to us. We check every couple of days just to see what the number is when there aren't enough forum posts to keep things interesting.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
I, Carla like it the way it was in the beginning as I like to see the exact number of times someone viewed our profile. As it is now I don't even look...has no point to look at it now.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
We have to agree with Couplenit4fun. For us it's not really about the views for us as much as it is the email we receive. Because we have a video on our profile we get A LOT of views but the odds are it's someone just looking for a quick thrill. We'd rather have less views and more quality interaction.

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
We liked it the other way too. It was exciting to see the number grow, but now you need to be a mathmatician to keep track.

Oxnard CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
I agree with canbar69-I liked it when the site kept a running total, rather than one that changes each day to only reflect the previous 30 days. We liked watching the number go up: )

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Sometimes we lurk in the chat room. That's when I notice the number takes the biggest jump.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
We like being able to get a idea of the number of times our profile has been viewed. It was better the way it was at the beginning because it was a constant number that didn't change( except to go up) so you could remember the number and see what changes have taken place. Now the way it is the number is always changing from day to day so it's impossible to keep track. We think a better way to change it would be to have it reset itself at the beginning of ever month and show the number of times viewed for that month. We have seen this on other sites and it works well there. The way it is now is not very useful because you can't tell if you have had new views today or just not so many views drop off from the 30th day. What is everyone's thoughts on this?

Parkland WA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Need a change in number of times viewed