Name something about yourself that might surprise other people : Swingers Discussion 417281081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumName something about yourself that might surprise other people
TOPIC: Name something about yourself that might surprise other people
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   81 to 90 of 128   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I actually love a big hard dry 10" strap on!

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Good one, doc. It reminds me of my brother's comment when we heard someone playing the bagpipes. "It sounds like someone fucking a pig!" ROFL

Now how did he know what THAT sounds like?

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Bitsa, you have to start with a practice chanter. Actually even all experienced pipers learn new songs first on the practice chanter. I'm researching a few things for you and will email you. Valovers: you're just jealous of my bagpipes because they DO get blown by me.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
To learn how the bagpipes should sound, go to a slaughterhouse and listen to pigs being slaughtered. ROFL

Just kidding, I love bagpipes too!

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
She: plays bagpipes He: lost his virginity at 11

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
I worked every summer from the sixth grade on except for one. I've had 6 jobs in the 15 yrs I've been out of school. Four of them in the last 3 yrs. Sometimes I feel like I hit a mid life crisis at 30.

Sugar Land TX

Username hidden
(771 posts)
Loverboy , the blackberry was so good the first gallon lasted a month. I have to make about 5 gallons more soon.

Livewire, my fav. cartoon charter is Gossamer of Looney Toons. Know many of the Looney Toons by heart . And have all of the School House Rock shorts on video.

Evansville IN

Username hidden
(961 posts)
I would love to see it too couple...

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Jim:

Modern Chemistry. Testosterone gel.. A little dab (5gm) will do ya!

Theres a very kinky story I will have to tell sometime. It happened in 1989. It's about a very sick pharmacist who would inject his playmate's clitoris with testosterone!! That was only one of the major sick moves he sprung on me one night. No warning..Nothing. He thought I would play along. WRONG.

The funniest part? The abused woman asking who I was. There is only ONE answer. I'm the Master's Master. Smile.

Mischief<--doesn't play with Test.gel. I don't want hairy palms. ROTFLMAO

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I was a skinhead until I had my daughter at 25. Yes, the carpet matched the drapes! LOL

I am a seamstress, with a degree in fashion and dont work in that field at all. Shame on me for settling on a family business.

I worked with immigration to keep my ex-fiance out of this country and every country that recognizes US citizenship. He screwed with the wrong girl and now his passport is blacklisted!

I played a joke on my brother and had a TON OF HORSESHIT delivered on his driveway with a sign that said "You think you can dish it out, lets see how much you can take!" Cost me $50 to have it delivered and cost him $100 to get it removed by a landscaper that in turn, dropped it off in his brother in-laws yard! Dont know how far that ton of shit traveled around in Lancaster. He has yet to beat that one! But I am always looking over my shoulder now!

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   81 to 90 of 128   End
TOPIC: Name something about yourself that might surprise other people