Name something about yourself that might surprise other people : Swingers Discussion 417281061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumName something about yourself that might surprise other people
TOPIC: Name something about yourself that might surprise other people
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   61 to 70 of 128   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, since we are all bringing it out in the open...

Until the age of 22 I was a pot smoking, coke sniffing, speed swallowing, dirt bag! I had a life changer happen to me and since then I have not touched the illegal stuff! Now I am just a common dirt bag! I like a cigar on occasions and every so often a pipe with only tobacco in it!

Mrs. 4play... Little goody two shoes catholic school girl corrupted by none other than me! Not really, she still has not touched any illegal substance but smokes and drinks on occasion like me!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Interesting...I have a thong I bought at VS, if E. would like some extra practice in thong-fondling sometime, just let me know.

Funny, actually, I bought it for the benefit of a "friend-with-benefits" who said I had a perfect thong ass. I was shopping at an out of town mall with my best girlfriend (vanilla, but knows our dirty secrets) and went to VS with her. The thong-folder girl asked me if I needed any help, and I said, "Well, this guy I'm sleeping with wants me to get a thong, and so here I am. I guess I'll wear it for hubby, too." My poor friend.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
I work for the electric company and when anyone calls with an electrical problem at home I really have no idea how to help them.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Nofun....a home vibrator repairman, huh? Makes me think of a possible new thread: DREAM JOBS.

Make mine Toy-Tester/Demonstrator!

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Hey, Mr. Couplelooking, I'm with you- never took an illegal drug, never smoked a cigarette. I had plenty of other vices to keep me busy!

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
I used to work as a librarian and supervised six nuns. On Saturday nights though I was a fixture at local gay bars with my boyfriend at the time.

Sandy

Greenfield WI
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Couplelooking,

I think we are talking about the same plant. I still partake of it though. hehehe

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17961 posts)
Hmm.... I think I will just keep my favorite plant to myself. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17961 posts)
My favorite plants would all have to be silk. I kill anything I try to grow. :(

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Favorite plant? Homegrown tomatoes!

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   61 to 70 of 128   End
TOPIC: Name something about yourself that might surprise other people